Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. if you open the pic in the ad and zoom waaaaay in on the part of the headbadge that shows, you can see "FY"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That's not even a very old Huffy badge. Why would somebody restore a 60's vintage Schwinn and put a late model Huffy head badge on it? lol

uh..yeah...
https://cnj.craigslist.org/bik/d/indian-motorcycle-board-track/6509159297.html
01010_9Hpzb0cppuT_600x450.jpg

"one of a kind, 24" 3 speed, can be riden, make a great display piece in a bar, store front, man cave etc.."
6509159297.html

You mean it's not a real Indian board track racer? it says "Indian" on the bike! lol

You mean it's not a real Indian board track racer? it says "Indian" on the bike! lol

And part of a lawnmower?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

00c0c_bdIywkcXTDD_600x450.jpg

Two vintage bikes for sale - men's 10-speed AMF Texas Ranger, women's 3-speed Hercules (Nottingham, England). Both were purchased at Willie Kocurek's Hardware on Guadalupe in 1970 or 1971 and have been in storage for over 45 years. Adult ridden only a few times, never molested. Any wear and tear on these bikes is purely due to old age. Little restoration required, just cleanup and lube. Both likely need new tires but otherwise ready to roll. $175 for both, sold together, as is.

Tempted to make a drive to Austin. I've never seen anything like the 10 speed.

Latest posts

Back