commutah

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
didnt like the original setup and bought the 3spd rims from nashbar on that killer deal..

OLD BIKE SETUP
IMG_0019.jpg

NEW BIKE SETUP
007.jpg

009.jpg

013.jpg

yes its rideable.. :D come on pink aint that bad just a different shade of red.

greggah said:

?? its a newer frame? it looks like an old one.. if its an old onehow did you fit the fork in a 1" steerer?

nice bike how much were the wheels those look real nice. oh yea and i can answer the fork size question "mad skilzzzzz"

karfer67 said:
nice bike how much were the wheels those look real nice. oh yea and i can answer the fork size question "mad skilzzzzz"

i need details please

acutally it is a newer frame i picked up on ebay a while back.. MADWAGON is the make. i wish i had mad skillz... just have all thumbs that can handle a wrench.

rims were a buck and change i think probably about 3months ago NEXUS 3spd rims.

NICE BIKE! Luv the tires and rims! Good thing you got the pics BEFORE we got all this snow in MA.

this one does look a bit narrow for me but the B17 special on the ratty truck is narrow as well but now that it has broken in is very comfortable. a wide seat just would not have looked right on this bike i dig it.

yea it is all about the looks.. and hey somebikes are made to be ridden hard and put away wet and not cruised on.

Wicked cool commutah! that racing seat compliments the aggressive stance of the bars. Personally I find that the big comfy sets are great for around the block but for serious riding, I like a narrow racing style. And commuting can be serious. Great job. Pissah bike. :lol:

Back