Colson gallery...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

My '41 Colson...
DSC00739.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

DSC00755-1.jpg

I'm looking for parts that are roughly year an make correct but do not have to be THE year and model correct.
Fenders? Forks? Speedo? What-cha got?

skoda...
is this for sale?
November102008010.jpg
Whoa.. those Batteries ARE in good shape. My '39 Columbia still had its original set, but I only managed to salvage one label off one of the batteries. They DESTROYED the horn in the tank. :(

Neat post overall, I didnt see this the first couple times going through Archives.
Good on the Fella who brought it back 12 minutes ago. :eek:

FZ

Sorry about taking up to many post's, maybe the moderator or somebody can combine them on to one. I don't know how.:crazy::grin: Dave, I still want your truss rods.;)View attachment 7916

Theres a "How to" at the top of forums? page.. I think about how to post photos., though Im not sure if it covers that.
Just pull up the "attach photo" and put in direct links, stacking them by pressing "enter" after each one appears on your message before you. Hope that helps.. sounds a little bookish to me XD

FZ

Bare metal Colson Snap Tank I slowly built up thanks to Ceebee and Doublenickle

13887329200_8eb4c5b2c4_z.jpg
This is an awesome look! After seeing Monarky's bare metal Colson I decided to re-do mine. I chickened out on bare metal and painted it. Thanks for making me regret it :)
Like that front hub!

Lots to do to this Goodyear stamped 39 Colson. Needs an acid soak to rid all the rust.
But should be a nice ride. Still dry fitting rims and tires.

As found as yard art.
5fe7d9481d3c0bdffdd98328d47d8323.jpg

Some wipe down to see how must paint loss there is. Alot! But, still green. Also dry fitted a chrome dropcenter with red Silvertones and a painted red dropcenter Carlisle Indian head Lightning Darts.
The chromed look just doesn't work, in my opinion.
96006db9fa44562ee2f942b0b192d551.jpg

I have been told that this should have a turkey leg guard...Don't know that for sure. But it would probably look better than this feather guard.

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

So I think the red Colson rims and blackwalls look better.
Turns out this frame was red in its earlier life. But, whom ever painted the bike did an amazing pinstripe job. Fooled me.
26428bd1896bfea86779360a78f8a51b.jpg

It's all about the Rescue!!

Just added the turkey leg chainguard.

51b209d5ca268040154aa7f370740402.jpg

It's all about the Tanklights!!

Latest posts

Back