Coasters In St Patricks Parade (Photos Added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Coasters In St Patricks Parade

:lol: Tellin my boss.. parade is more important... But wife little cross at me for not going to daughters friends b-day party.... It will pass... Stern looks is what I am getting.... But this has been on the calandar... Before I was informed of the party.... :mrgreen:

Anywho.. You will be missed.... But I will try and get some good action shots for ya... I hope they are good... Have fun and hope to see you at the next ride!!! :mrgreen:

garagegoon said:
Stern looks is what I am getting

Yeah thats probably ALL your getting... for awhile anyways :lol:

(insert wip noise).... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ratfink1962 said:
garagegoon said:
Stern looks is what I am getting

Yeah thats probably ALL your getting... for awhile anyways :lol:

For A Long While! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Those who couldn't make it were missed. Beer was drunk for you. Little question, what did the news stations have against the bicyclists? There are no pictures or videos of the coasters from the news stations.

LittleBlueTrike said:
Those who couldn't make it were missed. Beer was drunk for you. Little question, what did the news stations have against the bicyclists? There are no pictures or videos of the coasters from the news stations.

I noticed that mysef.... I like to look at myself.... :mrgreen: ... So I looked up all the newscasts.. and it is like there were no cyclists in the parade... :? ... kinda weird....

garagegoon said:
LittleBlueTrike said:

I noticed that mysef.... I like to look at myself.... :mrgreen: ... So I looked up all the newscasts.. and it is like there were no cyclists in the parade... :? ... kinda weird....

They are more interested in reporting all the stabbings, shootings etc. in old town than spending much time on the parade, which is a family oriented thing! Pretty sad IMO! Sounds like you all had a great time. Wish I could have been there. :(

Latest posts

Back