Coasters Canal Cruise Part 2 (Video Added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Coasters Canal Cruise Part 2

Thank you Pick... I am not sure if I will ride it though.. I was looking around and there are many others I have not had on the road yet... I am torn... :? :mrgreen:

Hope to see you there... Its going to be a great day for a ride!!

Jeremy, don't think I will make this ride, too much stuff to do & the recent rain has put me way behind. :(

Dave, I'd like to come by & borrow a few of your fleet (long term) for a while to keep the bearings & stuff lubricated, so they don't get rusty from sittin around! :lol: :mrgreen: Of course, that will have to wait till I get my chores done!

aka_locojoe said:
Sorry to hear you wont make it Pick.
Hey the rest of you... please help me spread the word tomorrow about our next events... Tulip Time and the swap. Thanks.

Will do!!!

On behalf of my family and I, I would like to thank the ones who set this ride up. We had a good time. It was nice to see the people I have met before, and it was enjoyable to make new aquaintances. I hope to do something like this in the future. Until then, thank everyone for a very enjoyable morning!

Looks like you all had a great time! What a perfect day for a ride. I guess I'm a little jealous. I'm stuck @ home trimming all the shrubs :cry: & you all are having a blast! Pics are great, it's just really cool to see that many vintage bikes in one place that are actually being used! 8)

Great time as always. Thanks everyone for coming out!

Here's a few of my photos. I'll have more and a video later.

IMG_9900.JPG

Top left: MazdaFlyer, ratfink1962, dangratsdan, udallcustombikes, LowpowerD, 65rat
Bottom left: garagegoon, aka_locojoe, Ray/Fingaz, 450redrider
Missing from the photo is Iron Horse and Ndway.

IMG_9835.JPG

The whole group at our turnaround point

IMG_9867.JPG

lowpowerD and Dangratsdan

IMG_9864.JPG

65rat's lovely ladies

IMG_9858.JPG

65rat and lowpowerD

IMG_9821.JPG

450redrider and udallcustombikes

IMG_9794.JPG

ratfink1962, udallcustombikes, his daughter and 65rat's son

DSCF7456.JPG

Left to right: 450redrider, dangratsdan and Lowpowerd

IMG_9891.JPG

Left: udallcustombikes and dangratsdan

IMG_9901.JPG

A few of us went for beverages and a bite to eat after.

Iron Horse said:
On behalf of my family and I, I would like to thank the ones who set this ride up. We had a good time. It was nice to see the people I have met before, and it was enjoyable to make new aquaintances. I hope to do something like this in the future. Until then, thank everyone for a very enjoyable morning!
Thanks for making the trip. Glad you enjoyed it.
Hmmm I don't know that we met. I'm wondering if I got any photos or video of you. What were you riding or wearing?

Re: Coasters Canal Cruise Part 2 (Photos Added)

If you have Google Earth there's a flyover of our ride at the bottom here

udallcustombikes said:
Randy- I believe Ray is lowrider on here. Great pics!
Ok thanks I edited it.

Iron Horse... my wife told me who you were. I've seen you at events but I don't think we've formaly met.

Here ya are. Sweet bikes btw.
DSCF7450.JPG

IMG_9856.JPG

Garagegoon
IMG_9826.JPG

Ndway followed by his Dad
IMG_9877.JPG

It was a great ride today. Thanks everyone who was there.

And the donuts where good too!

Also had a great time! Was a good ride... even had a few bystanders bust up laughing, not sure if it was from the "cruise wear" or what???

Thanks to Randy for putting this on, and for pointing out some cool bike paths I never knew were here!

Latest posts

Back