Can you give me a make and year on this frame?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
po6yQoy7j
pmiCBCRsj
pmJA5zNaj

I'm trying to figure some info on this frame so I can decide what I'm going to do with it any info is appreciated thanks.

Poorman

Wow thanks for the quick response. Not sure what to do with it yet. Do you have any idea how I can determine the year so I can look for parts if I go that route. Thanks again.

Poorman

Wow thanks for the quick response. Not sure what to do with it yet. Do you have any idea how I can determine the year so I can look for parts if I go that route. Thanks again.

Ther is a serial number data base here on the forum , you can look it very easily.

Rafael

Poorman

Nice! The Cw on the serial shows what year it is, but I don't know exactly. It's a late 40's I believe. Mine was a 46/47, but didn't have the Cw on the number, so yours is probably a little younger, but before 1950 when the Cw had an A to the right of it. It will look great no matter what you build.

coppertooth teardown 020.JPG

coppertooth 005 - Copy.JPG

Just simply go to the top of your post and click on " bike I'd & evaluation and questions "
Ther you'll find the data base .

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day
Teach him how to fish and you'll feed him for a life time .

Lol I'm trying to learn I finally figured how to post pics. I'll get there eventually.

Poorman

Absolutely it's all a learning process, we all have the power to just look up anything these days , remember, when in doubt check Google out . Lol .

Mine is a little older than yours.
20170423_191648-1.jpg
Its a 1939 Roadmaster. The bar from the head tube to the bottom bracket on mine is straight, yours has a graceful curve. No paint left on mine either. One of the best riding bikes I own!

Latest posts

Back