Can I get October?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
:mrgreen:

76er.jpg

That will be up to Steve!....I (me) think you should get September AND October. That pic really brings out everything on that bike...NICE!

Thanks guys, really wanted to take the bike out to a local trail today, but the storm last night and rain today kinda messed that up, so I just grabbed it and tried to get some end of the day light, and the clouds still got me.

Dr. Tankenstein said:
I forgot how cool that bike turned out! You get my vote (if anyone is asking :mrgreen: )

Thanks, and it magically holds itself up sans kickstand.

Great looking pic of a great looking bike, but your going to have to explain that kickstand comment. I think October would be fitting.

kranzor said:
Great looking pic of a great looking bike, but your going to have to explain that kickstand comment. I think October would be fitting.

I leave the kickstands off of most of my bikes, so photo time can be a pain, I used a brick in this shot, then in "post" I rubber stamped it out of the photo, if you look at the ground beneath the bike you can see a group of leaves twice.

Latest posts

Back