Camel Back "Woodie" (survey attached)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0421098.jpg

I Purchased this in a collection years ago, A buddie of mine wanted it really bad. I gave it to him. He refinished the wheels, straightened and assembled the frame; He got tired of the project and gave it back to me. Time for me to pull this out of my bicycle bone yard and finish it. Check back for future pictures.

0421097.jpg

0421099.jpg

0421101.jpg

0421102.jpg

0421103.jpg

0421096.jpg

0421087.jpg

Cheers from Montana

Survey: Should I ?:
A. Put in a my yard and be a "good neighbor"
B. Continue to work on my Bike Collection?

After the survey is complete, I will share it with my neighbors. HaHa

so it was yours and he was doing the work on it and he just did it for you ??

or you gave it to him and he grew tired of it and gave it back???

Upper Class White Trash said:
so it was yours and he was doing the work on it and he just did it for you ??

or you gave it to him and he grew tired of it and gave it back???

Greetings: Sorry, I should have been more clear. I gave him this bike in hideous condition. In my mind it was ready for the bicycle bone yard. It had big dents, a squashed frame, and the wheels were dreadful. He repaired the frame and refurbished the wheels. He then decided on a another project and gave it back to me. I am not looking forward to the cost of finding tires. Ouch! Cheers and thanks for the post! :D

very nice :mrgreen:
tires are available but as you guessed theyre pricey......
if you want real single tubes harper machine co. has them(they done have a web site but google them and send off for a catalog) myself.......ive gone with the solids that are available from universal,memorylane,and coker....just for the fact that you dont have to deal with patching them ever(mine get ridden alot)
i think you should toss that seat into the trash(mine that is :mrgreen: ) it looks awful!!!

sensor said:
very nice :mrgreen:
tires are available but as you guessed theyre pricey......
if you want real single tubes harper machine co. has them(they done have a web site but google them and send off for a catalog) myself.......ive gone with the solids that are available from universal,memorylane,and coker....just for the fact that you dont have to deal with patching them ever(mine get ridden alot)
i think you should toss that seat into the trash(mine that is :mrgreen: ) it looks awful!!!

Thanks for the information, I'm almost afraid to start looking $$$$
We were just thinking about starting to recover the seat. We've been working on seats this weekend, just finished out first one. Cheers from Montana

Those wood wheels are very cool. I say finish that bike. A true work of art.

Nice views both ways from you yard. You are close to Missoula but I can't pinpoint it.

Back