Bring out the swingers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G'day rat rodders here are a few pics of my bikes they are slowly getting that rat rod style,
PICT0947-1.jpg

first build yet unfinished.
PICT0941.jpg

ok it's not very rat rod besides the spring seat and the white walls but I cant find beach cruiser style frames over here,
Bastys20swinger001.jpg

a little more ratish, I built this for my nephew ,
PICT0938.jpg

PICT0940.jpg

latest project not yet finished but pretty happy with her so far, rides well and getting the style I was looking for. It was going to be a ridgid frame but it had to much potential as a really sweet swinger.

they ride awsome, so much fun riding along with an unsuspecting rider coming the other way and just start swinging it out, should see they're heads snap around as they pass. Funny as all get out!
Yeah just cant seem to get that photo of the 20'' swinger that I built for my nephew from photobucket to here, as you can see the others worked fine.

Give a twisted mind a welder and that's what you get. Sick, I like em'. What kind if welder? mig, tig?

Thanks for all the ace feed back everyone . Got a 200 amp single phase mig Ej,but I started with a busted up old arc welder that i bought at a garage sale for $30. I have to put a pair of vise grips on the current adjustment shaft to stop it sucking in when I strike an arc ,but I love that old girl, she's done a power of work.

Hey Bicycleric LOOOOOOOOVE your swinger , it's hard to get original swing bikes down here, they mustn't have exported many to Oz. How high is that sissy bar? it's ace! :p

Back