Bobba-Louie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: '67 Camelback renamed: Bobba-Louie

I'm liking Zis bike! It'Z already Zarting to look meanZ! I'm enjoying watchZing...ThankZ

slowerisbetter said:
Nice seat! What "buttons" did you use? I love that style.

Thanks, those are called 'Chicago bolts'. Tandy makes them. The treaded side has a screwdriver slot.

chibolt.jpg

ej599 said:
slowerisbetter said:

Thanks, those are called 'Chicago bolts'. Tandy makes them. The treaded side has a screwdriver slot.

chibolt.jpg

THOSE ARE SEX BOLTS!!!

Skrufryder said:
ej599 said:
slowerisbetter said:

chibolt.jpg

THOSE ARE SEX BOLTS!!!

and Binding Posts! :lol:

sorry dont dig fuzzzy posts bring it bro like you need to hide anyways. looks sick i way like the bars i am a sucker for z bars anyways. keep it going and lets see some good pics at first i was not sure if it was the pic or how much beer i had drank. 8)

Skrufryder said:
ej599 said:
slowerisbetter said:

chibolt.jpg

THOSE ARE SEX BOLTS!!!

Yes they are and fine examples right there. Comercial door closers have them and we use them in cabinets. At ACE Hardware in public we have used the word Gender Bolts. Cute :)

Nice bike you got going there.

Graylock

Those bars are killer!! They changed the bike dramatically. That was the wow factor. I guess you are doing "all the thinnin' around here". Oh yeah EL KABONG was his alias(Quick draw).

Hmmm. What is it???

67Speedster006-1.jpg

67Speedster007.jpg

I bought this light at a 'The Zagray Farm Musuem' swap meet for $10. I don't know what it started life as, but it's a bike light now.

67Speedster009-1.jpg

LOOK at the size of that thing....I got LIGHT envy!

KOTA said:
LOOK at the size of that thing....I got LIGHT envy!
Ha ha! They had a ton of cool lights and other neat stuff at the swap meet. I bought a tennis ball launcher for Fred.I also bought a Garcia Mitchell 300 with an extra spool in the original case and an old wicker fishing creel. They had antique outboards, chainsaws, tractors and machinery there. Pretty cool. Here is my wife using my son for target practice on Mothers Day.

tennisballthrower0182.jpg

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Hope no one has arachnophobia! That looks like some mutant metal spider! :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Dr. T

Ha ha! looks like something out of a Pixar movie!

Re: Bobba-Louie/Bars tacked up

Had some time to play today.

First I wanted to give the base of the bars a little kick.

67Speedster003-2.jpg

67Speedster004-2.jpg

Next I made a neck out of pipe. With a little belt sander action it fit fine.

67Speedster005.jpg

67Speedster006-2.jpg

With a scrap radiused piece I trimmed from King Daddio's bars.

67Speedster009-2.jpg

Using a hole saw to form a saddle.

67Speedster013-1.jpg

Tacked together on the bike.

67Speedster016-1.jpg

67Speedster017.jpg

67Speedster019-1.jpg

67Speedster020.jpg

"wicked" COOOL!

KOTA said:
"wicked" COOOL!

Spoken like a true Massachusettser--uh--ite--uhhh....whatever it is ya' call someone from Massachusetts. :lol: Thanks anyways guys! :D

Latest posts

Back