BLACK WICKED is done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BLACK WICKED

Mr. Farrell said:
hahaha... those dang punk kids... with thier crazy hair and wierdo clothes!!! :x haha.

Wouldn't have it any other way! :lol:

ya gotta luv the younins. i remebber my son at 17, he's 36 now, but he spiked out his leather jacket an wore a mohawk, i thought i was going to hit the ceiling. but no, it was a thing to do. now i kinda like it,yep, even at my age.lol. but i like all the young people here and you all inspire me. havin too much fun.lol. so we will see how much spikes i may use.lol

Outlaw :mrgreen:

well, just a little bit more on what i am doing
JWSMOCKUPBIKES162.jpg

Black Wicked is coming

Outlaw 8)

Very, very creative, Outlaw. 8)

well thank you, remember it's Black Wicked the the witch king of the NW an he's comin to get ya all.lol

Outlaw 8)

yeah... i know a thing or two about mohawks. my mom actually helped me style this one. 8)
thehawkisup.gif

ok... i need to stop hijacking your thread. :? cant wait to see the finished product. i love the name by the way.

Mr. Farrell said:
yeah... i know a thing or two about mohawks. my mom actually helped me style this one. 8)
thehawkisup.gif

ok... i need to stop hijacking your thread. :? cant wait to see the finished product. i love the name by the way.

Great photo!! I was listening to punk from before you were watching Barney! My nephews were shocked to hear me say that I had been to a Social Distortion concert. I'm just not sure about the Emo thing though.
I have been picking on several of the other bikes so I feel kinda obligated to ask, is this a Village People tribute? just kidding I like the leather thing, are you sewing it on or using a contact adhesive?
remember there is a fine line between Billy Idol and Gay Biker
weirdo.gif

Scott 8)

hmmm, lets see. i was only thinking about putting some spikes on my bike an then the village people came up an mohawks got tied into it. wow, something got crossed in the idea. the village people are ok, not my cup of tea. mohawks are kool, not my cup of tea. i was thinking more on the line of witches an most of all about lord of the rings kind of thing. thats where the witch king comes into play along with Black Wicked like the horses in the movie, you know with spikes an swords an all that kind of stuff. so the leather is tied into that along with the spikes. so ya all get the idea.

yes, i laced all the leather. the fender is taking along time, man that is alot of lacing, wow.

i like short hair, like almost bald an my music is old rock, country an my best is the blues. i play a little on the blues harp, just blues. luv it. i like rat bikes as most of my choppers were rat looking. yes black but no red on the wheels. just chrome an leather. never was too much into hot rod cars or rat cars, but i dig em. rat rod cars as far as i am concerned is different then bikes. am talking motorcycles,an this is what i am trying to show what my style has been. please do not start a what a rat rod is to be. there are too many oppinions on the topic an i don't care. i like all the bikes that are being build for this an we have so many great builders showing there art form in what a rat bike is to them. now i am getting too far out on this. so no my bike is not punk or village people. it is black an leather an a little bit of chrome an rust. that is my style and the Black Wicked is coming for ya.

Outlaw 8)

i think its easy to get off topic here sometimes, like hangin out with a bunch of friends. but i agree !!! back to the bike OUTLAW :mrgreen:

i think BLACK WICKED is about to get medievil in here :mrgreen: guess I'll have to knock the glued on macaroni off of "Bobbachops" if im gonna compete with leather, rust and spikes !!! :roll:

ya know, it'll probly be a mixture of both since i am eclectic. i like a mixture of different things. so whatever it will be it will be.lol. this is a great buildoff. yep, black, chrome, rust, spikes an LEATHER.

Outlaw 8)

ya know, it'll probly be a mixture of both since i am eclectic. i like a mixture of different things. so whatever it will be it will be.lol. this is a great buildoff. yep, black, chrome, rust, spikes an LEATHER.

Outlaw 8)

well i said next time i take my harly out i would take a pic. so here it is.

JWSMOCKUPBIKES166.jpg

am still lacing the fender for Black Wicked.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

OUTLAW, you would look WICKED with a mohawk! 8)

Latest posts

Back