Bike Swap & Art Fest - JUNE 9th, 2012 Mark your calendar!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Clark...you've already singed me in for a spot...right?...if not,GET TO IT,SON!!!...Thanx...P 8)

Riviera Rich said:
Clark sign me up for a spot at this most epic event!!
Rich

Hey Rich!

Hows that sun burn doing from the Haysville swap!? I think we we're all a lovely shade of red. LOL.

Send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll capture your contact information. As things develop we can keep you up-to-date. Glad you're on board.

Clark

Ratfink1962 said:
Ok it looks like Bill and I will be coming up there for the Cinco De Mayo pub pedal..... and grabbing a bike to haul back to Wichita :D

Heh heh heh... Looking forward to having you two [and whomever else you can drag along] for a little ride. Butler is planning the pub crawl, no telling what he's got in store. <rolling my eyes> Have safe travels, we'll see you in a couple weeks.

Clark

Houndog said:
I plan on attending,also gives me a chance to see family...

Houndog... "See family, bring family." That's my mantra! :D There should be something for everyone between the bike swap and art festival. If you show up without bicycle and want to join us on our crawl @ 5:00, assuming you may stay the night with family, we may be able to scrounge up a bicycle [or two] for you to ride.

Clark

Sleeper Sedan said:
Pappy said:
Hey Clark...you've already singed me in for a spot...right?...if not,GET TO IT,SON!!!...Thanx...P 8)

Pappy... Consider it done. Glad to have you along for shear entertainment value! <snicker>

Clark
WOW!!! Clark...should I be offended? :shock: I don't think so...I'm complimented, :lol: ...Thanx pal...P 8)

Ratfink1962 said:
Ok it looks like Bill and I will be coming up there for the Cinco De Mayo pub pedal..... and grabbing a bike to haul back to Wichita :D

After a change of plans... We cant make the Cinco De Mayo ride :(

So it appears Bill and I will be coming up for the Peddler's swap this Sunday. :)

loudboys said:
Hey Clark! Do ya think Jennifer and I could tag along on your little Cinco de Mayo soiree?
I ain't Clark but...HECK YA!!! The more the merrier!!!...P 8)

Pappy said:
loudboys said:
Hey Clark! Do ya think Jennifer and I could tag along on your little Cinco de Mayo soiree?
I ain't Clark but...HECK YA!!! The more the merrier!!!...P 8)

LOL. Like I said earlier, for those who picked up on it, Pappy and entertainment go hand-n-hand. Pappy, "I love ya bro"... :p

Yes Alan, bring Jennifer... and whomever else you can grab too! I'm not the one planning the Cinco de Mayo ride, but I can forward you [or anyone else] the e-mail - it's in the greater Kansas City metro area as a FYI. Drop me a line at [email protected] or drop me a PM, whichever is easier. I hope to see you at our bike swap meet in June too whether it's buying, selling, or just socializing.

Clark

Awwww...shucks,folks :oops: ...............................P 8)

Listen up folks.

I got my ear bent this morning by others, no fault of mine, regarding fair weather swap meets... It's raining here today. John (jjmunster) & I will be hosting the LITTLE BLUE RIVER BIKE SWAP MEET RAIN OR SHINE! Period. Anything short of a tornado, count John & I as being a host to you, your family, and friends. The same goes for he artists at the LITTLE BLUE RIVER ART FEST, anything short of a tornado, they'll be here. So, pack your galoshes/umbrella and/or sun glasses/sunscreen - we'll be here.

On a lighter note, it was a pleasure to have breakfast with a few of the members here this morning at the Englewood Cafe and I had the pleasure of meeting "54shadow" for the first time. Overall, it's been a pretty good morning... er, day.

Clark

@SleeperSedan, pleasure meeting you also. Looks like the swap meet is going to be BIG, better put out a call to local TV stations for come and cover the event.

54shadow said:
@SleeperSedan, pleasure meeting you also. Looks like the swap meet is going to be BIG, better put out a call to local TV stations for come and cover the event.

Last year, if memory serves me correctly, KCTV5 had a camera crew at the art festival. It was one of those news bits noting, "weekend events" going on around the city... The media is on a list, all the major television stations here locally will be notified. We'll see who responds to our beckoning call. :D

Clark

Clark...I don't mind television crews there as long as its not "AMERICA'S MOST WANTED"!!! :shock: ...P 8)

Latest posts

Back