BEWARE OF THIEF

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beware Y'all have a Thief lerking on your forum. He will sell you bicycle's and parts and Keep your Money and your parts. Ask me how I know ..... Contact me and I'll give you his Name and E Mail address. Stay Safe........ [email protected] ......Regards, Frank.

Hmmm..that's too bad.

I have bought and been VERY HAPPY with;

"dumpster diver"
"yeshoney"
"gotavan"

so I can say that they are NOT in that mix.

all my stuff was sent better than described
..with extra's in the box!

i have bought from dd too no problems
and I think those that bought from me are happy
in all reality of all my years online only been screwed once so i feel lucky :)
but I about went to Omaha and bout that trike that is in the rrbbo but aint nobody gonna mess with my big tattooed uglyself in person ;)

I read the thread...
maybe he's just an irresponsible dood!

they are all Low Buck Items....
yaa never know what's going on in someone's personal life.

I'll give em the benifit of the doubt ....I like his RRBBO trike!

then we at Rat Rod Bikes....
Pulp_Fiction_Gimp_link.jpg

My name is coming up on schwinnbikes.com due to a delay on parts I sent. I sent the parts 3 weeks ago and the parts havent arrive. FYI!!

I know who this person is. He still lurks on both sites. He doesnt care apparently.

dumpster_diver said:
My name is coming up on schwinnbikes.com due to a delay on parts I sent. I sent the parts 3 weeks ago and the parts havent arrive. FYI!!

I know who this person is. He still lurks on both sites. He doesnt care apparently.

Hi Dumpster - I have bought lots of items from " D.D." He is very Trust Worthy. He made a Mistake by not putting a Tracking number on a package that May Have gotten lost. Yes the Man I'm talking about is Dan Hudson aka Jaguaray. Your right $23.00 is not a Lot of Money BUT ! Even PayPal said they are having trouble with his account from early Jan. 2007 - Dan did answer a Private message of mine the other day. Said he has been to busy to ship these parts ? Anyway This is the Last I'm going to say about this - Just Be Warned. Regards, Frank.

that sucks but as far as i know he has not posted anything for sale here yet. i am sure he is lurking here so stand up and explain yourself buddy

my 2 scents

i hear ya guys i send stuff all over the world, and many times and i mean MANY ,cuz with three kids n three dogs its hard to stay organized. I get doubled up on items or stuff thats delayed getting out but i will always let the buyer know whats happening if theres a delay or problem with getting the item out on time, with selling ive always felt strong in communicating cuz with the computer, mail, and phone lines theres no reason to lose contact with your perspective customers and if something were to go astray and get lost always try to make it right cuz a tarnished name will get ya nowhere fast!! anyways hope the guy pulls through!

Situations like this can be very frustrating. Trying to resolve a long distance transaction can be near impossible if the offender decides, for whatever reason, to dissappear from cyberspace.

Ironically, when it comes to deals gone bad, it seems the low dollar deals cause a lot more trouble (usually for the buyer) than the high dollar ones. Strange, isn't it? But nonetheless, a deals a deal wether its $1 or $1000. It's about honesty.

Myself, I certainly wouldn't want to flush my rep down the crapper over a $10-20 deal.

Now if you want real drama, in the past there's been death threats on VBMX over deals gone sour :shock: (no kidding).

My own experience in the case of Jaguaray: I was in the process of putting together a deal on a StingRay and then pfffft! Nothing! No emails or PM's were responded to, no explanation, nothing. Fortunately, no money had changed hands. Makes me wonder whats up with the guy.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

-Mp

sod8 - I hope your seat eventually shows up

Latest posts

Back