*BELLOWING YELLOW* IS DONE!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Let's Do This! * Now Known As Speedy *Front Fender 1.0

Fisch said:
Indeed the almost full wrap fender is something I have been wanting to try. Go for it!

+1 I too have always wanted to do the sweeper fender look. That looks really cool! I have a stack of fenders around here & may have to try that on my next build. Lookin good so far! 8)

Go for it! I love that idea and it looks killer

YO IS THAT THE " SPIN CYCLE". GET IT. :mrgreen: I COULDN'T RESIST. NICE CONCEPT. NOW GET TA BUILDIN' PEACE

That looks bad! I like it!

That double stacked effect is cool , those raleigh fender ends make it KIller, whatever you call that bullet thingy? Nice idea for the 270 degrees of fender. What else you got going on there at LDTB world HQ. Possibly Skipton edition , fender-ender tail and Headlights ???

oldgreaser said:
That double stacked effect is cool , those raleigh fender ends make it KIller, whatever you call that bullet thingy? Nice idea for the 270 degrees of fender. What else you got going on there at LDTB world HQ. Possibly Skipton edition , fender-ender tail and Headlights ???

Thanks!
Definitely going to do a Headlight down low on the fender, Taillight still in the thought process. One great thing about the Raleigh fenders is they are made with thick gauge steel. and the braces are welded on. they are tough as nails. should hold up to the full fender treatment

The full fenders are crazy good.

Can't wait to see how you mount the light down low.

Keep up the good work.

Re: Let's Do This! ~SPEEDY~ *Front Fender 1.0

No real update.... just some better pics

This is what it will pretty much look like. got to shorten both ends of the fender a couple inches. So they don't hit the ground :shock:
RatRodBuildOff6001-5.jpg

RatRodBuildOff6002-5.jpg

Got the "bullet" at the rear of the tire. More streamlined :wink:
RatRodBuildOff6003-5.jpg

RatRodBuildOff6006-4.jpg

Having fun more to come!

Oh man that looks so cool!!!
I´m gonna have to try this look on one of my bikes soon. 8)

fenders rubbing the ground is no big deal. My Murray does all the time.

How bout if you flip the back front one around 180 so the stay is to the back and the chrome rose is like a little scoop /air intake that compliments the light?

Radical fender! You definitively won't get splashed in the rain :lol:

Keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Back