Basman coming to the US.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It's official start saving your pennies now. I was at the Chopperdome last Saturday and was given the official word that they have a US distributor.

The first container of of bikes and limited parts are to arrive March- April time frame.

I'm really looking forward to having one, they let me borrow a bike to ride around on in Amsterdam. These bikes ride really well and feel very sturdy.

picture029wy.jpg

I love those... any idea on the $$$ amount?

Would like to see one built like a bobber type, with narrow straight bars and wide whitewalls

I'm still in Norway flying out tomorrow morning to London and then on the last leg of my trip back home.

I've got more pics to post along with some of the parts I picked up. One funny thing is that my bag barely closes because of the tires and moon bars.

ok so not the 100 pics but they are worth a a thousand words.

picture018df.jpg

picture026ke.jpg

all the built Basmam's
picture027eu.jpg

picture028a.jpg

The parts basement they have a ton of stuff anything you want. They stock more Electra parts than Electra itself
picture024dc.jpg

picture023gk.jpg

picture022ay.jpg

picture021yd.jpg

Finally the stuff I got for future projects
- 346 moon bars
- 346 gray whitewalls
- 346 3 speed shifter
- 346 spade Pedals
- 346 Bell
- brooks flyer black
- two sets of Electra cranks
- Fender struts that will work springer forks.
032zm.jpg

"Anything to declare,sir?"
"Not me,I don't".
"So what's that then,in your bag"
"Well,my bike of course,it's the only way to travel in Amsterdam. Everybody knows that".
:mrgreen:

You've done some serious shopping,MIGZ.

wimpy said:
"Anything to declare,sir?"
"Not me,I don't".
"So what's that then,in your bag"
"Well,my bike of course,it's the only way to travel in Amsterdam. Everybody knows that".
:mrgreen:

You've done some serious shopping,MIGZ.

You must have been right behind me when I came through customs.

Now I'm looking a what bike or bikes will have to go to help fund my Basman.

Side from the cool bikes, they have some funky looking vehicles over there! That one on the right in the 1st pic looks like an 80s Dodge caravan that someone took a shrink ray to! :lol: -Adam

Latest posts

Back