Baron Von Beer Run

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm pretty much done with this bike for now except for some Ritchey Moby Bites. She is my commuter/beer run bike. Hence the name: Baron Von Beer Run. Still an extremely low dollar build. Put together from a Pacific "Schwinn" Panther with a few Monark and Huffy parts. Most everything was scrounged, dumpster dived, gifted or found on garbage day. I've added things a bit at a time as luck provided parts and inspiration.

dfaqo9.jpg

Wow, the six pack rack works as advertised. Whould'a thunk it? Bike handles a little slowly with 72 ounces on the front fork. Rider handles a little slowly with 72 ounces in the gut.

2h7i5q9.jpg

I added a front brake from a Huffy donor bike. I like to ride pretty fast, so stopping is a big plus. I had a few "Oh $&*@" moments with a coaster brake alone. Scored some Union pedals from the same Huffy. Big Improvement over the Chinese plastic jobs I had before.

4zw19s.jpg

Obligatory semi-arty shot. Better scram before the night watchman wonders what I am up to! Thanks for stoppin' by.

oszl0x.jpg

Back