BARN STORMIN' dirt tracker[ y'all keep yer boards] NEW MODS!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Here's sum thin fer y'all, took me a while of diggin in the garage for parts. The only inventory of my parts in in my head!.. so I yank the frame off the wall and started the puzzle. wanting something a little diffrent....so heres my early DIRT tracker :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IMG_1374c2.jpg
:shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

IMG_1335c2.jpg
yes! thats 24x3! on the back and 26x2.10 on the front. monark frame, springer fork??, seat, yes its brooks, not a big fan though but this one really cool 8)rest is parts.... and PARTS is PARTS :!:

AND ofcourse the RIDE FOTO :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG_1369c2.jpg

it was a fun build and a stress relief build

Re: BARN STORMIN' dirt tracker[ y'all keep yer boards]

okay ill take your boards and expand on my fence :mrgreen:
looks great! normally i cant stand knobbies but it just looks right on there :shock: very nice bike

Very cool. Wish I had your parts pile :)
If it were mine id flip the bars.. but i like to be hunched over?!?

that is cool man.
I wish there were some tires like these to build a bike around.
1005.jpg

I Want that bike. If i had it, id go trailing right now, yes at 3 in the morning. REDBULL DRIVES ME BONKERS!!!!!!!!!

Hooch said:
that is really cool the only thing I can see wrong with it is you didnt harm a single Schwinn in building it :)
yes, I didn't want the Schwinn huggers or SCHWETA people protesting me....but I have plans...EViL plans.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

This is a really beautiful build.
Seriously, probably my favorite on this site yet.

One question- are the forks bent a little right under the headtube, or it that the way they are designed?
one never knows with all the different springer designs...

great bike!

cool build. I like the different color wheels w/the rusty patina.

outsider13 said:
Hooch said:
that is really cool the only thing I can see wrong with it is you didnt harm a single Schwinn in building it :)
yes, I didn't want the Schwinn huggers or SCHWETA people protesting me....but I have plans...EViL plans.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Cool bike man, ive got a new blade in the saw for the SCHWETA people. I like Evil plans HEHEHEHE :mrgreen:

Ohhhh....do I ever LIKE this attitude! From the rust and red to the bad ... sproket....everything just works. The nobbies are sweet, and the labels on them actually make it seem as though they are advertisers/sponsors for the bike in some imaginary enduro race across the wilds. Diggin' it! Thanks!

tomb said:
This is a really beautiful build.
Seriously, probably my favorite on this site yet.

One question- are the forks bent a little right under the headtube, or it that the way they are designed?
one never knows with all the different springer designs...

great bike!
as far as I know there stock..iff that helps :mrgreen:

The more i look @ this bike. The more i like it! I love the setup, the stance, tires, Everything. I want this bike.. Santa Clause, If your out there. PLEASE Listen. :lol: :mrgreen: Nice bike dude. Keep it up!

THANKS, Ratters for all the good vibes, much appreciated. Heres a close up of the cool seat :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG_1382c2.jpg
:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back