Bad Phantom

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2009168.jpg

The Bad Phantom started as a good Phantom. I removed the unusable fenders, installed an old set of wheels I "sort of restored 10 years ago", and recovered the seat.

2009169.jpg

2009170.jpg

2009171.jpg

0421128.jpg

Cheers from Western Montana

Trail ride last week on the Trails of the Coeur d Alenes, Idaho
May09NForkCDA017.jpg

May09NForkCDA002.jpg

texasbigjon said:
bike looks perfect like it is! :) must be hard to take bike pics with all that pretty scenery in the way! :lol:

Thanks, check it out again, we just added a couple pictures from a bike ride last weekend! Cheers

Galtbacken said:
The bike looks great, as do the biketrail! :D

Greetings from Montana,
Thank you for the wonderful comments you've made on my modest collection. We have looked at some of your posts with jaw dropping envy. You are very talented. We'll keep looking at your stuff.
Cheers

Is that the original badge on the Phantom? I've never seen an "Our Own Hardware" badge on a top end, postwar Schwinn. Gary

Nice lookin bike. That moose pic reminds me of when we were in Colorado and my father decided he needed a picture of this moose on the side of the road, and didnt realize daddy and baby were right behind the weeds until Bullwinkle raised his head. I never saw my dad run so fast, we still tease him about it all the time. Great lookin area your in.

TommyTwoTime said:
Nice lookin bike. That moose pic reminds me of when we were in Colorado and my father decided he needed a picture of this moose on the side of the road, and didnt realize daddy and baby were right behind the weeds until Bullwinkle raised his head. I never saw my dad run so fast, we still tease him about it all the time. Great lookin area your in.

Great story! You gotta love a smart and fast Father! :)

B607 said:
Is that the original badge on the Phantom? I've never seen an "Our Own Hardware" badge on a top end, postwar Schwinn. Gary

It sure looks original? I wish I had more info. :? Cheers

Good stuff. I like your style. Your bikes all seem to have simple, yet good-looking lines. Well done!

Hammond Eggz said:
Good stuff. I like your style. Your bikes all seem to have simple, yet good-looking lines. Well done!

Thanks for the nice comment. It's taken me about 20 years to get a few done!

Hammond Eggz said:
Thanks. I am not much for the flash, I like the function!

Latest posts

Back