B.M.B. -JohnThomas Sorrels- update: Bricks Have Arrived!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's still going, I have been riding it every day to work. I ordered a shifter and have a few other parts waiting to go on but it's otherwise done. I don't think the shifter is getting here till December so I'll have to take some better pics of the bike for now and update later on with the other stuff.

Re: B.M.B. -JohnThomas Sorrels- update: Done

Other than a rack it it done. I got a shifter, routed the cable and lamp cord through the frame and wrapped the handle bars. I took my camera with me today in hopes of getting some pictures on the way home but it was too dark so I snapped a few shots at work...

dsc0014do.jpg

dsc0012fq.jpg

dsc0021ig.jpg

Man, that looks sweet, those bars, I think I like 'em. Have you been riding it a lot? Looks comfortable, yet wicked sporty.

Re: B.M.B. -JohnThomas Sorrels- 5 month update

I've been riding the bike for a while and decided to change the bars and seat.

img0545gx.jpg

I had these bars and stem on a different bike and bought the grips off of ebay, I had to shorten the right grip for the twist shifter...

img0543b.jpg

I won this Brooks B68 off ebay and love it, it's so much more comfortable than the previous seat(s) I had on this bike...

img0544ad.jpg

Other than that the bikes working great and I think the new parts not only are more comfortable but look nicer too.

Latest posts

Back