B.M.B. -JohnThomas Sorrels- update: Bricks Have Arrived!

Discussion in 'BUILDS' started by JohThomas Sorrels, Oct 18, 2011.

1. JohThomas Sorrels

JohThomas Sorrels

0   0   0

It's still going, I have been riding it every day to work. I ordered a shifter and have a few other parts waiting to go on but it's otherwise done. I don't think the shifter is getting here till December so I'll have to take some better pics of the bike for now and update later on with the other stuff.

2. JohThomas Sorrels

JohThomas Sorrels

0   0   0

Re: B.M.B. -JohnThomas Sorrels- update: Done

Other than a rack it it done. I got a shifter, routed the cable and lamp cord through the frame and wrapped the handle bars. I took my camera with me today in hopes of getting some pictures on the way home but it was too dark so I snapped a few shots at work...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. jackdaw

jackdaw

0   0   0

Man, that looks sweet, those bars, I think I like 'em. Have you been riding it a lot? Looks comfortable, yet wicked sporty.

4. JohThomas Sorrels

JohThomas Sorrels

0   0   0

Re: B.M.B. -JohnThomas Sorrels- 5 month update

I've been riding the bike for a while and decided to change the bars and seat.

[​IMG]

I had these bars and stem on a different bike and bought the grips off of ebay, I had to shorten the right grip for the twist shifter...

[​IMG]

I won this Brooks B68 off ebay and love it, it's so much more comfortable than the previous seat(s) I had on this bike...

[​IMG]

Other than that the bikes working great and I think the new parts not only are more comfortable but look nicer too.