Awsome Bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here are a few bikes that are done or on the list to be done as you can see from the picture of the shed. Sorry the pictures are so big and that they are cut off
theshed.jpg

The Shed
bikeprojects022.jpg

1950 J.C. Higgins and 1947 Hiawatha Seminole
bikeprojects017.jpg

1937 Rollfast
l_8f66b2c03e1c22f3395b4e4ae740075e.jpg

1949 Columbia
elginoreole.jpg

1938 Elgin
barnfind.jpg

1938 Elgin Robin from GTCOMA
frame2b.jpg

1938 Elgin Restoration being started
P4150001.jpg

1960's Hiawatha
l_c2f38520e1bd175caeae3aacf069c064.jpg

1950 J.C. Higgins ColorFlow which was voted peolpes choice award

they're all amazing, but I'm in love with that Color Flow... portholes on a bike, gotta love it...

--rick

great rides, really like that dark blue camel back, you can send it to me.lol

Outlaw :mrgreen:

I like the colors on that 50 Higgins :mrgreen: I've got a Dyno Ultra Glide in almost the same brown (although my Dyno will not be old enough for ya it's a cool bike if I say so myself :lol: )

Also like the Elgin frame that's being restored :shock: That's some serious smooth stuff over there :!:

Unbelievable...you used untreated pine to build an exterior staircase. Have you lost you mind?

Just kidding, that bike is unreal. You paint skills are awesome.

very nice. who does your body work those fenders are smooth.....lol lets see im still not done with the fastback and you have done like three bikes in the same time... your sanding parts on my next build we gota start are custom rat soon buddy 8)

I forgot to mention mangycat for his expert work straitning bent up fenders, fixing my broken fork.you are the best my friend.bike would not have looked as good without your help. thanks again.we will start it next week.

Back