Artifac

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this will be the paint scheme: The frame parts will distressed black & the disk shown will be the distressed bronze for the crank, struts & wheels.

ArtifacPaintScheme_zps2d8a5af6.jpg

Whoa!! Aww man that's wicked!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude. That front fork. Yes, I like that.

I was trying to figure out a way to put something on my Dolomite fork to simulate a suspension but could not figure out anything that didn't require Welding.

You have good steampunk skills!

I intended to do steampunk as well, but I think mine is drifting more towards a post apocalyptic mad max style in brass and copper.

Dude. That front fork. Yes, I like that.

I was trying to figure out a way to put something on my Dolomite fork to simulate a suspension but could not figure out anything that didn't require Welding.

You have good steampunk skills!

I intended to do steampunk as well, but I think mine is drifting more towards a post apocalyptic mad max style in brass and copper.

BW,

Mad Max style is my favorite. Your build is insanely cool.

Love it, totally inspiring build!
I have some experience with brake rods and they only work at their best if the wheel is chromed and true, if not you need a coaster brake in there too if you want to stop.
The fork is amazing, just as the rest of the bike. My favourite so far, keep up this great work!

PS: FB pages = AWESOME!!! ;)

I love it when you post updates on your build. Always some new creative piece.
That fork is wicked!

Love it, totally inspiring build!
I have some experience with brake rods and they only work at their best if the wheel is chromed and true, if not you need a coaster brake in there too if you want to stop.
The fork is amazing, just as the rest of the bike. My favourite so far, keep up this great work!

PS: FB pages = AWESOME!!! ;)

GDcast,

Thanks for your kind words and for checking out fb pages.

Back