April Fools Cruise Philly April 1st

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
and here is the flyer for the ride...
pr1md.jpg

See you there!

:D You are all putting yourselves out so much! I hope you know how grateful I am! all this is all really appreciated! CHEERS GUYS!! :D

bighit said:
it will be our pleasure to host you.
Boris is in NY from England? and spokeshave is picking him up in NY and driving with him across NJ to ride in Philly PA. door to door pick :shock: and bigcam is lending him a bike to ride, UGV swag on the way out of town. The Jersey Devils puttin down for our international guests. :mrgreen:

That's so cool!

aka_locojoe said:
bighit said:
it will be our pleasure to host you.
Boris is in NY from England? and spokeshave is picking him up in NY and driving with him across NJ to ride in Philly PA. door to door pick :shock: and bigcam is lending him a bike to ride, UGV swag on the way out of town. The Jersey Devils puttin down for our international guests. :mrgreen:

That's so cool!

Yep! aint it!

The Ashland PATCO train station has free parking, round trip to Philly is $6
The train comes at 11:17 and hits 15th and Locust at 11:40. This will give us time on both ends. There is a 11:02 train but that's cutting it too close for us I think.
As far as meeting up in Philly, just head to the corner of 15th and Locust and look for the pack.
jd1.jpg

we are a pretty distinctive bunch after all...
If you want to join us, just show up and join the party 8)

Hope you guys had a great time , our Pittsburgh,Pa. ride was fantastic , we should try to have a joint ride sometime in the middle of the state , maybe Gettysburg and ride the battlefield ?, or some other central location ?

Latest posts

Back