70s Western Flyer Muscle Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
70's era Western Flyer muscle bike. I chopped the original really long head tube down and replaced the bent 20" fork with a not quite as bent 26". NOS green glitter seat. New sissy bar had to be reshaped to fit the bike. Schwinn green glitter grips. Spray painted the frame and fork. Laced up a Shimano 3spd w/coaster brake which is controlled by a Shimano gooseneck shifter. Kustomized a reflector with a peace sign I cut out of aluminum. Profile "Imperial" chain ring.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
wow thats a nice bike. i like the fade and the huge sissy.

i just found one like it at a yard sale for 3 bucks. except it has a "5 speed click stick".

do you know anything about these bikes? is it for sure a western flyer??

yours is the only bike i can find so far on the net that looks similar.

thanks for any help.

i've never seen a frame like that. thats pretty awesome. i gotta keep an eye out for one of them. i'm really gettin into these oddball non-stingray muscle bikes! i love 'em!!!

Ok I'm not into little bikes but hey That one is really done nice. Its the best redo of and old bike I have seen in a while...Fantastic Job. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back