'69 Huffy Super Stock 'V'

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I swear the only SSV's out there are green '69s! This one was rescued from a dump. It's seen better days, but I have great restoration plans for it!

RY7nuS.jpg

7xBavR.jpg

2Rwrn5.jpg

mDpcBy.jpg

aoxJEh.jpg

YNIyKW.jpg

aVO1I2.jpg

I got this sweet lock for free! :D

IYc86p.jpg

Congrats on the new project, I kno you'll
Do it justice. .

~ Rafael ~

I swear the only SSV's out there are green '69s! This one was rescued from a dump. It's seen better days, but I have great restoration plans for it!

RY7nuS.jpg

7xBavR.jpg

2Rwrn5.jpg

mDpcBy.jpg

aoxJEh.jpg

YNIyKW.jpg

aVO1I2.jpg

I got this sweet lock for free! :D

IYc86p.jpg

You got THAT out of a SCRAPYARD?! Holy heck, son! That is the save of the year so far!

To be clear, I did not save it. I bought it from a Schwinn guy who saved it along with a couple Sting Rays. I'm sure he was happy with the profit from his flip too.

So far there isn't much to save. But what I can, but can't use, I'll be selling.

ozzynut2 beat me on that one, I guess I'll be looking for 10 years now trying to find that seat.

Sorry about that Old School. Mike really helped me out on this one. Once I'm able to get my bikes out into the garage after the 15th of April I will get it on the bike and post up Pics. We are not able to park on the streets from 2 am to 6 am Nov 15 to April 15 because of Snow, Yuk I just said the S word.

Latest posts

Back