63 Thphoon Johny Cash Black

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my 63 Typhoon all original including chain and tires

IMG_1756.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

Re: just got it today !!!!!!

nothing better than an early black typhoon in my book :)

looks like its all there too, who needs whitewalls when youve got whitewheels !!!

Re: just got it today !!!!!!

just got it yesterday boskipper helped clean it up all origanal 1970 delux needs a new sticker the high med and low on the stick shift but thats it
sorry for the large pic its alittle fuzzy cause I took it with the camera on the phone
IMG00032-20090515-0900.jpg

Hey start your own thread, were talking Typhoon.
Looks like you're talking "Thphoon" according to the Thread title! :lol: (yes, I am a smart butt...) Meanwhile, that's one sweet ride, whatever ya call it!!!!

I am thinking about harmlessly modding this bike. I want to install a bmx stem and some mid sized ape hanger bars. And some different tires. Mostly to preserve the original parts, but also my friend who will be joining RRB soon came over with his 53 schwinn built with a nice mix of old and new parts and it rode awesome. What do you people think ?????

BOSKIPPER said:
I am thinking about harmlessly modding this bike. I want to install a bmx stem and some mid sized ape hanger bars. And some different tires. Mostly to preserve the original parts, but also my friend who will be joining RRB soon came over with his 53 schwinn built with a nice mix of old and new parts and it rode awesome. What do you people think ?????
just saves save save everything. A bike as as mint as yours should be able to be easily converted back.

Totally

Latest posts

Back