60' corvette

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow,I thought the old Corvette thread (my first rat) was long dead lol.The rims are from an ebay seller,the cheapest I could find about anywhere-65.00 shipped.Have bought two sets from them.Bilda Bikes---(affordabikes) seems they have nothing up for sale atm????

Xcruiser said:
Wow,I thought the old Corvette thread (my first rat) was long dead lol.The rims are from an ebay seller,the cheapest I could find about anywhere-65.00 shipped.Have bought two sets from them.Bilda Bikes---(affordabikes) seems they have nothing up for sale atm????

Those wheels are exactly what I've wanted for a different build. Know of any place else I can find some by chance?

Chips_Mahoy said:
Xcruiser said:

Those wheels are exactly what I've wanted for a different build. Know of any place else I can find some by chance?
Darn,sure dont Chips.Someone has to sell them,maybe on amazon.

Latest posts

Back