'56 American : Extremely pic heavy!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I apologize to anyone who opens this thread with a slow connection :lol: . I was saving this photo location for the chance that I ever entered another build off. This year I was too busy and I'm moving out of California in a few weeks, so I figured it was time to use it. I spent a couple hours getting, sweaty, dirty, and tired taking these pics. The location is Rock City in Mt. Diablo state park which is just east of San Francisco. I've hiked camped and had bbq's on the mountain so these pictures are kind of my farewell (sorry for getting sentimental). I took about 300 pictures and I narrowed it down to these. I wish I would have taken somebody with me because there were a lot of cool places I just couldn't lift a bike too by myself, oh well.

DSC06560.jpg

DSC06563.jpg

DSC06570.jpg

DSC06571.jpg

DSC06577.jpg

DSC06590.jpg

DSC06624.jpg

DSC06638.jpg

DSC06643.jpg

DSC06655.jpg

Great pics :mrgreen: I can't believe you lifted your bike in those places :shock:

great pics of a sweet bike! :mrgreen: in the late 60`s, i used to live in the concord/walnut creek area and my dad would drive us there for picnics! :D think it was in contra costa county,but then again i get a headache if i try to think back 40 yrs.! :lol: :lol:

Wow, great stuff! Awesome location, and some pretty gnarly looking spots for pics!
Sorry to hear you're leaving the state...

Latest posts

Back