1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

'50 CWC - Done 4/6

Discussion in 'GALLERY' started by ratina, Mar 26, 2012.

1. ratina

ratina

Re: '50 CWC - update 4/5

Agreed...I wasn't sure what I was going to find under all that grease, glad it was chrome though 8)

2. ratina

ratina

Re: '50 CWC - update 4/5

Got the wheel trued, this hub has a 20 tooth rear cog, so I had to buy a half link. Worked perfect and its easier to pedal now. Bike is smooth and quiet now!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. KJV

KJV

dig-it,man.

4. ratina

ratina

Thanks man

5. SCHWINNRAY69

SCHWINNRAY69

Awesome bike! 8)

6. ratina

ratina

Took her out for a ride tonight. Tons of comments and looks. Some kid even offered to trade his mongoose haha

7. ezernut9mm

ezernut9mm

the bike looks more than awesome. really like that style. the stem looks identical to the one i just took off a 72 collegiate i am parting. it's a good looking stem.

8. Circa Cycles

Circa Cycles

Again,great bike :!: Just enough of each color and just enough chrome to set it all off 8) 8) This would easily get one of my votes in the RRBBO since I can't stop admiring it whenever an update pops up.Very well done :!: Can't wait to see what you have in store for the build-off.