32 Roadster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, haven't been around in a while but this build-off always gets under my skin, so I thought I'd try to build a bike this year.

I've been thinking about what I may build, I like Klunkers, I have a 42 Schwinn F&F that would be easy to throw together, but today I decided on something else.

This has been locked up to my porch for over a month, trying to sell it for $60 and nobody is interested.
0d5ea161a9798edf32a03d295be5f06f.jpg

I'm sure you've all seen those 32" Cruisers, but I hate the frame, it's aluminum and I don't weld aluminum, and the fork is pretty vanilla, so I tried another fork in the yard.
8993eb0a7cc105fee731d33b199fa87b.jpg

It fits! And it looks ridiculous.
3c32b9b3bee218990c4428f76584be0b.jpg

My son just had to try it.
82f92ea26156130edfa31f5556c3e483.jpg

But I won't be using either frame, maybe I'll pull one out to cut and modify soon, until then, here's some parts I'll be starting with.
7958a539a481bcfc8fa0cf1a8ce12d15.jpg

Can't wait to catch up with everyone and their builds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Welcome Home Brother!!!
Build something cool and have fun!!!

I have one of those 32" Walmart bikes. I've toyed with the idea of changing it up somehow. Ill be glad to see what you come up with.

Can't wait to see what you have in-store for us this wheels should be cool . Saw a guy riding a 36" wheel bike recently that was wild .

There have been a few 36" Monster cruisers on this site, I saw one here with a custom frame, not quite sure where mine is headed but I don't want to draw too much attention to the oversized wheels, afraid it may look cartoonish.

... not quite sure where mine is headed but I don't want to draw too much attention to the oversized wheels, afraid it may look cartoonish.
Stick with this ...it's not cartoonish at all.:21:
82f92ea26156130edfa31f5556c3e483.jpg

I already like the idea, and you haven't given the first clue about how '32 roadster' plays into it! :thumbsup:

I built a 36" custom recently, and I found that to have the frame nestled between the wheels looked best. This is just opinion, of course. I have a set of these 32" wheels in the shop waiting for me to do something with them, so I look forward to seeing what you do.

Can't wait to see what you have in-store for us this wheels should be cool . Saw a guy riding a 36" wheel bike recently that was wild .

Bet I know who that was G....my buddy Wild Wil down in Dunedin...

Latest posts

Back