2014 Hoosier Antique & Classic Bicycle Club Summer Show/Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mark your calendars early. I'd like to see some other RRB-ers from all the surrounding states there! Weather should be good and the ride after will be fun!

index.php

index.php

I bought myself a truck for my birthday!! It'll make a nice 'lil bike hauler/shop style truck! Now I can load it and my trailer up with bikes for the show.

Here it is....I'll start a thread in the appropriate place soon.....
00J0J_lpRPFciPJ0g_600x450-vi.jpg

00808_jZJeVLbKpPs_600x450-vi.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone else is having trouble seeing the flyer, send me a PM and I'll send you one directly.

Carl--if you have already I didn't receive it.

JBR--I'll send yours later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little more of an update about the show...
I've got a food vendor lined up; cookout/grill food. Burgers, Dogs, etc.
Swap space has been confirmed.
Traffic cones will be lining the show & swap areas to HOPEFULLY prevent someone from driving into anything.
Real bathrooms will be available.
If anyone can't see the flyer for some reason, PM me with your email address and I can send one directly.

Sorry for the delay, yep it showed... I might be able to make this.
Kankakee Il. isn't that far from Lebanon In.

Carl.

BIG BUMP

Anyone and Everyone who has a memory of a good time on a bicycle from their past or present should come by to see the custom built, lovingly restored, original survivors and ratted out riders. Share your stories with the owners and builders and I'm sure you'll make a new memory or rekindle a memory from your youth.

MO's is a cool place to visit with everything he has to offer. The Lebanon Boys & Girls Club will be providing food and drinks to benefit their activities and programs. We're hoping to have someone from Rotten Robbie's Cycle Sports in Crawfordsville with modern equipment & accessories as a "local" vendor as well as Jerry Carr for his renown pin striping talents for show participants.

It should be a beautiful day to enjoy some bicycle classics and share some memories!!

If Jerry is who I think he is I met him in Pontiac IL last year and he does a great job, and has some awesome custom bikes with killer paint jobs.

I have 40 flyers to pass out at Smoopys swap and shine as well.

If I can get away I will be at this show.

If Jerry is who I think he is I met him in Pontiac IL last year and he does a great job, and has some awesome custom bikes with killer paint jobs.

I have 40 flyers to pass out at Smoopys swap and shine as well.

If I can get away I will be at this show.

That's probably him. I gave him a frame last week to build for fun. I'm interested in seeing what he does with it.

And THANKS for taking some flyers with you!!!

Thank you sir!!

Guess I better be mapping out a ride route after the ice cream stop so everyone can get some good photos. Mo's shop is definitely cool. There's also some old railroad structures, the historic courthouse, historic houses and the main city park that should be some nice back drops.

One month away!! I've never helped host a show before so I'm getting excited. Everything is still looking good so far and I've been sending out flyers to bike shops across Indiana as well as other states thanks to members here and the HACBC.

If anyone has any questions, PM me.

Back