2013 Giveaway Get-A-Grip Bike Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dorr said:
It is only 10 days away from the show and hope you are packing all of your gear getting ready to head our way. We have advertised tremendously and will even be on TV this coming week promoting the show on our local morning show. Many of your are traveling out of state and appreciate your efforts as I have done so my self in the past just for the fun of the hobby. There are so many great looking bikes on here and would love to have you come out and show off your ride. Once agin this is a family event with something for everyone. I look forward to seeing you at this big event.

Are you going to ask for RRB member names at the registration? Would be nice to put some faces with the names on here! 8)

That is a great idea. I am the MC or DJ of the event. If I fail to make the announcement, remind me and I will take a special time to recognize all the RRB members present at the show. Thanks for the input! It is only 9 days away.

Latest posts

Back