1967 Schwinn Fastback Craigslist find $150

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hi yall,

Today I picked up the 3rd addition to my small Stingray collection. A 1967 Schwinn Fastback. I picked it up from the original owner who had it since it was new in the bike shop. I just got back from a bike show in Tennessee and a guy showed up with one that I fell in love with but the price want right for me. So I get back home to find that the same bike I drooled over at the show was on craigslist for $300. To make along story short, talked the guy down to $150 and now its mine 8)

One happy dude right here,

Tyler

P2141453.jpg

P2141454.jpg

P2141455.jpg

P2141456.jpg

P2141457.jpg

Looks even better than it sounded on the phone! :mrgreen:

If you do a Rat Rod Steve 'spit, Simple Green and shine' on it and it will look AWESOME! Here's an idea, let Don clean this one up instead of the Moto-Bike! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great score bro!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Looks even better than it sounded on the phone! :mrgreen:

If you do a Rat Rod Steve 'spit, Simple Green and shine' on it and it will look AWESOME! Here's an idea, let Don clean this one up instead of the Moto-Bike! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great score bro!

Cheers,
Dr. T

I think im gunna do both :wink:

Nice, I just picked up this same bike but a 66 and all sprint gear and carsisle white walls im lovin mine I got a set of fenders for it and the correct shifter also but its super clean! you got a sweet deal nice find gotta love them fastbacks

SAM_2497.jpg

biss-ness said:
Very NICE! you finally found a great deal on CL... Did you end up with the Panther from the show? :mrgreen:

Are you guys going to Smoopy's

Tyler

Yes! We are going to smoopys on the 10th, and no panther. If I would have bought that, I wouldnt of had the funds to buy this.

Also if your going to smoopys aswell, we will have to set up our swap spots beside each other! :lol:

Latest posts

Back