1962 Fleet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished. Let me know what you all think.

AFTER PICS
DSCN0395.jpg

DSCN0392.jpg

DSCN0388.jpg

BEFORE PIC
DSCN2204.jpg

NICELY DONE!.........Great color choice.....A real HotRod.

love it!

Nice job. I really like the gun metal gray with the red rims. The tanks looks way different being the same color but very good.

I didn't do anything to the tank. Just some powder coating and a set of "62" decals I made myself. I didn't want to restore a Fleet. I found a powder coater in Chicago to do my frame fork tank and rims for 40 bucks. I even had the original forks powdered incase I wanted to use them again. I had the OG crank, OG chain ring, and a rusty ... 1950's A.S. neck from ebay show chromed. I made a license plate out of the OG reflector mount and my old 80's hip-hop break dancing days belt buckle. Those are the same OG s-7 rims in the before pic. OG Bendix redline hub too.

I really like the gunmetal and red together, I think the frame and tank all the same color works real well, the 62 is awesome great idea.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I just joined this forum yesterday, and didn't expect this many comments.

Back