1954 and 1936 schwinn kustoms ,zombie king and zombie hauler

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
these are two of the thirteen kustom bikes i have built over the last couple of years. i am the president of a custom bike club called the pedal zombies. if you like what you see you can see more at our web page http://www.myspace/pedalzombies.com
150.jpg

here she is the zombie king 1928-1931 model A tale light she also shoots flamesout of her pipes they are not put back on yet
148.jpg

hand tooled leather seat by me
149.jpg

kustomed painted and pinstriped also by me
147.jpg

the whole deally-o
151.jpg

my every day ride the zombie hauler
153.jpg

club plaque,lights and rack
152.jpg

another hand tooled seat by me
154.jpg

chain guard art close up. i hope you like what you see lets here what you think. we do all metal fab, welding, painting and leather tooling. nothing gets farmed out hope you like what you see

Scary-Monster, Super Freaking AWSOME :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Both bikes are worth loonnngggg looks :shock: :shock: the detail is great 8) :mrgreen:

Very cool stuff, I like your sence of style...Kelly

Those are too cool, the drilled out bottom tube and added metal on the black one is awesome! They are both awesome..will you be my friend? LOL :mrgreen:

really dig your stuff man. post some more pix. i saw your bikes on the pileup website, did the purple flamed bike used to be red primer. that bike got me whanting to build bikes. 8)

Back