1936 WOMAN'S CWC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a picture of this bike where I found it.
IMG_3375.JPG

Very cool man, I love these old bikes! Can't wait to see another one back on the road with a smiling Lady.

It's already to paint. I just have to get a half way warm, dry and calm day. I am cleaning out my gutters this AM and took a break to report here and to warm up my hands. The gutters are full of frozen rotted yard waste, phew. It's warmed up to 36F already and the prediction is for a high of 44F. I think I might be able to do paint this weekend as weather.gov is indicating it should be partly to mostly sunny with a high of 52 to 54F. It doesn't mention winds and we have been having pretty much a continuos gale for 2 months. The ladder to the roof kept blowing off yesterday and I got tired of having my wife rescue me. This AM it is calmer so I figured I better clean the gutters while I can. The city took away the last of my yard leaves and brush at 8 AM. All I need is for the weather to cooperate to finish this beast and turn it over to my daughter. Chomping at the bit to get er done.
DSCN0094.JPG

Latest posts

Back