1930's Colson

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I'm a college student studying Industrial Design and decided to restore this rusted-out Colson I found on ebay as a side project. Let me know what ya think!

- v is for vicked (as the germans would say)

Here ya go, just need to cut & paste from the IMG Code - Forums & Bulletin Boards box - nice bike

IMG_3370.jpg

Id say its almost perfect as is.

where are you going for industrial design? Ive been looking for a school close to get into

The University of Kansas, I'm originally from Dallas, but I came up here because the campus is beautiful, the people are friendly, and it wasn't an art specific school. It's a great program and I've had a really well-rounded experience, you should think about applying. - Rock Chalk Jayhawk

I agree with cman, the stripes are a nice not too typical addition to a cool old motorbike.

You're in good company in this part of the world, about a dozen guys on this board live in KC and Lawrence (maybe more now). Gimme a shout if you ever get up around north KC, you'll have to swing by and grab some freebies.

Back