★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★We have a frame now!!

Kingzebba1 said:
FunkyStickman said:
What else do we need?
I think we still need pedals, cranks, stem, jerald tires, handle bars.

I could do the cranks again.. you want full size or shorties?

do we want 3 piece? thats what the look like in the pic... :roll:

Re: ★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★We have a frame now!!

scrumblero said:
Kingzebba1 said:
FunkyStickman said:
What else do we need?
I think we still need pedals, cranks, stem, jerald tires, handle bars.

I could do the cranks again.. you want full size or shorties?

do we want 3 piece? thats what the look like in the pic... :roll:

Full size is fine.... I think the bike will sit fairly stock... close enough.... I think we should stay away from 3 piece..... just ignore the little dot in the picture.... :wink:

Re: ★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★XC204 FORKIN IT UP GOOD!!

one full size OPC comin up! where does it go to?? :?

I got a set of half moon cruiser handle bars i don't think i'm gonna use any time soon...LMK if you guys need them and where to send them i can get them out this week end...they have not been cut either... get at me.. KEEPING IT ALIVE... :mrgreen:

Somebody needs to find and paint a helmet like this!and goggles.

XC204 said:

I agree to this.... 8)

this is gonna be a sweet build i cant wait to see this come together..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

King Cool!

KK heres what I got... this is the only one piece I have that will shine up nice. (were still goin shiny right?) it's forged not cast,but I thought it was cool cause its different. OR I have a cast one that is not too bad, but has some pitting on the left arm, I'm gonna throw it in the OA and see how it looks tomorrow.

anyway, these are the only block pedals I have that arent a krusty orange/brown ... they look almost new, but one shaft is bent..(left I think), so I will dig through the heap and try and find a shaft for em, if I dont have one, you guys can deal with it I'm sure.. :mrgreen:

edit: I just found a nice cast one piece off an 80's schwinn, so choose your flavor... :roll:

IMG_20110823_121745.jpg

Kingzebba1 said:
garagegoon said:
XC204 said:

I agree to this.... 8)
I'll donate the goggles! This is what I can send,

09311.jpg

What do you think?

Thats just too kool... Whoever wins this bike is gonna be one lucky sum gun.... 8) ...

As far as needed parts go.... I can come up with the rest no problem... I have a whole donar bike worth of parts to pick from... The hardest part will be the tires... I have not been able to get ahold of Tim for a discount... so I may just have to order them.... If member wanted to pitch in a buck here or two there it would be much appreciated..... :D

This all goes to a good cause!!!!

Thank you everyone for your help and support!!!!

I'm in for 10 if you need it on the tires.

ok not to stray away of the thread but ...i cant find info on the auction or rules and what not is there any info on the auction?? sorry for the durrrr moment... :oops:

ok ..i will now return you to your regularly scheduled auction bike thread good night....

jaysmo said:
ok not to stray away of the thread but ...i cant find info on the auction or rules and what not is there any info on the auction?? sorry for the durrrr moment... :oops:

ok ..i will now return you to your regularly scheduled auction bike thread good night....

Try this and see if this helps any.... This a rather new thing .... only 2nd one now... So many new people will be trying to catch up on what is going on....

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=34293

Latest posts

Back