★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Details to follow.... Just gettn the engine to turn over now... 8)

We will be going off the the T-Shirt design... Thank you to herr_rudolf for a wonderful illustration to build off of.... 8)

197171_202530159769083_100000363004937_707281_7859109_n.jpg

When I first thought of doing this bike... I picked up this... but it turned into my buildoff bike... I would love to find another to build the Auction Bike... This Auction Bike is going to be super clean...

Only mod to a frame like this would be the lowering and slight bending of lower bar.. Other than that it fits the bill... fork and all...

007.jpg

if u decide 2 go with a fork like that ....id love 2 build em!!! i wanna do something for this auction bike 2 ....keep me in mind !! or what ever kinda fork u decide 2 go with ...

mikesbikes36 said:
if u decide 2 go with a fork like that ....id love 2 build em!!! i wanna do something for this auction bike 2 ....keep me in mind !! or what ever kinda fork u decide 2 go with ...

Hey... I dig the snot outa those forks!!!! If you can build one I would be more that happy to mount it on a frame....

I am going to try and pry a CWC frame from a friends hands... he has plenty stacked up but loves them so much it will be hard.... 8)

when u get the forks send em my way and ill get on it !!!! they would have 2 be made outa steel tho ...im not set up 2 weld stainless...if that would be ok ill do it for sure ...!!!! MIKE

I can sandblast & powder coat any items that you need coated. Satin Black??? My oven is approx. 36"x36", so if it will fit I can do it! I believe a 26" frame will fit.

pick said:
I can sandblast & powder coat any items that you need coated. Satin Black??? My oven is approx. 36"x36", so if it will fit I can do it! I believe a 26" frame will fit.

I got powdercoat takin care of... PPG Gloss Black.... May do wheels in Gloss White.... This is one thing I love doing... Used to do it for Big Dog Motorcycles until they went belly up.... 8)

I've got a pair of 26" wheels off a Western Flyer, kind of rusty (ratty), but not rusted through, appear to be solid & could possibly be cleaned up some. Probably need to be trued. No missing spokes, but they are loose. Let me know if you are interested.

pick said:
I've got a pair of 26" wheels off a Western Flyer, kind of rusty (ratty), but not rusted through, appear to be solid & could possibly be cleaned up some. Probably need to be trued. No missing spokes, but they are loose. Let me know if you are interested.

Sounds good to me.... I will take them apart... Powder hoops... put all new stainless spokes in them... awsome!!!

This is gonna be sweet! I would love to be closer to you guys so I could contribute with something...
I know this site is full of awesome Graphic Designers like herr_rudolf and Rat Rod, but If I can help with some of that it would be great :wink:

Double Nickle ... I think on that RRB plate all we need is a nice clean oval piece of steel... I would like to weld it to the truss rods to make permanent... then I will paint it white post welding... I have a machine to print and cut out vinyle letters to place on after completion.....

Just realized I have a solid plain sprocket (no cut-outs) with 40 teeth, will that do??? :?:

garagegoon said:
Double Nickle ... I think on that RRB plate all we need is a nice clean oval piece of steel... I would like to weld it to the truss rods to make permanent... then I will paint it white post welding... I have a machine to print and cut out vinyle letters to place on after completion.....
So all you need me to do is cut it out and send it to you.

Double Nickle said:
garagegoon said:
So all you need me to do is cut it out and send it to you.

If that is ok... What were you thinkin? Im just building ideas at the moment...

Latest posts

Back