Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. RatRod_D

Aug.2 RatRod Riders B/C of So Cal- an Invitation to Parade

video of the Ride around from the parade https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=750577818334515&l=6018473371001457559
  2. RatRod_D

Aug.2 RatRod Riders B/C of So Cal- an Invitation to Parade

some photos from todays event https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.750564898335807.1073741937.100001469112836&type=1&l=324113f0f9
  3. RatRod_D

PART & BIKE SUPPLIERS

http://www.Bikeberry.com for bicycle a motorbike stuff
  4. RatRod_D

January 12 So Cal Rat Rod Ride

Hey i went on the Cyclone Coasters Ride Last Sunday did any of you guys see me?.. I was the dude with a stretch beach cruiser with the Ape Bars and Iron Cross mirrors! Anyways I haven't been on this forum for sometime until a gentleman named chuck mentioned about the ride and i remember some...
  5. RatRod_D

7th Bixby Knolls Dragster Expo & Car Show in Long Beach ,Ca

Event: 7th Bixby Knolls Dragster Expo & Car Show When: July 14, 2012 How Much: Free!! No Cost Time: Event hours are 3 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Set up begins at 10:00 a.m. for vendors. Where: 4313 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90807 Website: http://bixbyknollscarshow.com/ This event is held on...
  6. RatRod_D

So Cal Cycle Swap Meet Sunday Sept 25th in Long Beach

HEY EVERYONE THERES GOING TO BE ANOTHER SO CAL CYCLE SWAPMEET THIS SUNDAY APRIL 22 2012 GOING ON 7AM-1PM $8 AT THE DOOR.. IF YOU SHOW LIKE A HOUR BEFORE 1PM THEY WILL LET YOU IN FOR FREE.. I MIGHT BE THERE TO PURCHASE MY TRIKE CONVERTION... SEE YOU GUYS THERE
  7. RatRod_D

27th Annual Ford Classic Car Show @ Knotts Berry Farm,Ca

Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park, CA. Sunday, April 22, 2012 10am-3pm Each year we celebrate special anniversaries in addition to ALL Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles! Show admission is free to spectators. However, the most convenient parking available is in the main entrance of Knott's...
  8. RatRod_D

Any California People In this Forum?

i know about that slang my dad says it all the time he goes down there for work
  9. RatRod_D

and oh boy a nother bicycle forum.. im never going to get off the computer.. im already on like 4 other bicycle forums..ill check it out thanks
  10. RatRod_D

sweet its a pleasure to meet a few of you on here and thanks for responding back.. its sorta hard for me to go to certain locations cuz i currently drive a motorcycle and not a car.. i use my dads truck to go to the Long beach event.. im looking for a classic car that i can bring my ride to...
  11. RatRod_D

Hey there everyone my name is Douglas , I'm 23 years old. I've been on this forum for some time now. I was wondering if there's anyone from Southern California and a Little above area such as (O.C. , L.A. , I.E. County ) Like to make some new bike friends and like do rides or give each other a...
  12. RatRod_D

Trying to Make New Friends with California People

Hey there everyone my name is Douglas , I'm 23 years old. I've been on this forum for some time now. I was wondering if there's anyone from Southern California and a Little above area such as (O.C. , L.A. , I.E. County ) Like to make some new bike friends and like do rides or give each other a...
  13. RatRod_D

April So Cal Rat Rod Ride

dang if i new about this i would have totally cruised through.. I live in La palma ,Ca its in between the cities of cerritos and buena park,ca.. let me know when you guys are going to ride again or maybe do something local.. within 1 more month or so ill be able to play music while riding got a...
  14. RatRod_D

1st Sunday of the Month Bicycle Ride with Cyclone Coasters

CYCLONE COASTER is an award winning Vintage Bicycle group based in Southern California - The main purpose of the CYCLONE COASTER website is to get people back on the Vintage Bicycles made here in America - to basically ride a piece of American History today - This site is dedicated to the...
  15. RatRod_D

I'm the New guy from Southern California..

updated my profile
  16. RatRod_D

Custom Bicycle Videos and Pictures

If you see something cool on the internet of custom rides post them on here.. i found a sweet trike lowrider bicycle video.. check it out http://youtu.be/jXC18w3Js9E
  17. RatRod_D

Bratz bike build

that is the sickest bike ive seen yet on here.. give your props.. love the glow..
  18. RatRod_D

Custom Stretch

pretty .... good looking bike for a first time bike builder.. i have the same bike making a custom trailer for it as we speak.. want to turn my cruiser into a trike with 3 speed..
  19. RatRod_D

Looking for places to buy stuff or Website..

hello there I'm from orange county ,California and its really hard to find places that have accessories for sale which are like brand new for my stretched beach cruiser i was wondering if anyone knew anywhere in California of good stores to shop or any legit websites to look for parts. Let me...
  20. RatRod_D

My custom baby indian cruiser

where did you get your bicycle parts from and do they have a website
Back