Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. GameBent

Awesome Custom Dyno Ultra Glide GT Cruiser - New Belgium Fat Tire Theme

For sale is a rare Dyno Ultra Glide cruiser bicycle. This awesome bike was made when Dyno was still part of GT Bikes, so it's around 15 years old. However, it's in pristine condition, with only a couple small scratches on the frame by the rear wheel and rust on the sprocket. Otherwise, it's in...
  2. GameBent

REMIX

Splendiferous build my good man!
  3. GameBent

My Ordinary bicycle (NOW, video on page 3!)

Splendiferous workmanship my good man! Where can I find some pedals like that for my Penny Farthing?
  4. GameBent

Penny Farthing 48"

I've seen these in 28", 38", 48", and 52" sizes.
  5. GameBent

Penny Farthing 48"

Here are a couple more pics from a recent steamy event.
  6. GameBent

Penny Farthing 48"

How about we stay on topic? I couldn't care less about basketball.
  7. GameBent

Penny Farthing 48"

I recently acquired a sweet reproduction Penny Farthing with a 48-inch front wheel. This boneshaker is a thing of beauty and it attracts tons of attention wherever I go! Here I am riding it on the boardwalk in San Diego: Here is a pic of me in the St. Patty's Day Parade: And here is a shot...
  8. GameBent

Issue 10 Kickstand Mag

I was totally shocked to receive issue # 10, especially after Brad threatened to sue me for harassment. It's pretty thin and half of it are ads, but it is real! It only took two years to get three issues, so I'm not expecting the next one any time soon.
  9. GameBent

EBF Picnic Ride, Santee Lakes, Santee, CA 3/17/13

I'll be there, and so will at least 40 other people riding stock and custom bikes. The Santee Lakes ride is very scenic and mellow, and this is the first time EBF is having a BBQ after the Santee ride. Bring your family and/or friends! Anyone is welcome to ride any non-motorized bike on this...
  10. GameBent

Kickstand Magazine Update

Sorry to resurrect this issue, but Brad's Kickstand Magazine FB page goes on like nothing is wrong and that there are "big plans for 2013." Many people on the FB page are still expecting issues, and that even includes bike shops. I suggest that everyone visit his FB page, click the arrow next to...
  11. GameBent

Dual suspension cruiser

There's a guy in Pacific Beach, Ca that has a patented rear suspension system for bikes. His company is called Rusty Spokes and the bikes are called Softcruisers. Maybe you can get some inspiration from his work. For some reason, he only has a couple models with dual suspension...
  12. GameBent

I suggest that everyone who hasn't received a refund and who still has outstanding issues report Brad Evans and KSM for mail fraud. Here's a link: http://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx I have been requesting a refund for over six months, and I get nothing but lies and the runaround...
  13. GameBent

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE One-of-a-kind Electra Super Deluxe.
  14. GameBent

Unique Electra Super Deluxe

I'm a big Electra fan, and this unique Super Deluxe is my fourth Electra cruiser. It is a company one-off that was made to see what the color scheme looks like in person. Since they didn't produce this color scheme, there are only two in existence; one men's and one women's. I really like the...
  15. GameBent

One-of-a-kind Electra Super Deluxe

Thanks kngtmat! All of my other cruisers are jealous of how much time I spend riding this Super Deluxe!
  16. GameBent

The last time I contacted head-honcho Brad to voice my displeasure at still not having received an issue in over a year and inform him that he has been reported for mail fraud, he sent this message: "I would suggest that you not contact me again. As luck would have it, california has the...
  17. GameBent

One-of-a-kind Electra Super Deluxe

I got rid of the super-stiff leather saddlebags and got a newer set made by twjensen here on RRB.com.
  18. GameBent

EBF Group Cruise in San Diego on 10/21

Only two more days until this fun event! All the pictures above were taken at the last EBF Coronado group ride.
  19. GameBent

Parts stash

So that's what happened to my X-53 springer...
Back