Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

Walmart FatBikes?

should work. make sure the chainline matches up and get some single speed chainring bolts :)
  2. T

sex change junkie (new pic)

WOW. good luck with everything... tho i'm only secretly rootin' for ya because i wanna see this sexy beast completed!! <3
  3. T

The Burrito Revolution.....

hah! i know the guy who built that bike! he's been known to sell his work from time to time.
  4. T

The Burrito Revolution.....

hah! i know the guy who built that bike! he's been known to sell his work from time to time.
  5. T

Feelin' Blue

i voted for this one as well... don't quite understand why it hasn't received more votes! beautiful bike <3
  6. T

"The Salt Shaker" update 8/1 finshed

Re: "The Salt Shaker" update 7/25 got light and salt caps nice work on the bike, jenn! she's comin' together very nicely :) as for the wheel covers, have you considered using stacker bolts to secure them together? it wouldn't be much of a hassle to remove/install, and you could get bolts...
  7. T

skull-o sis (lights, camera, devilution! )

Re: skull-o sis (electrified!) lovin' your build :) can't wait to see it finished! :D! hopefully that motivates you! ya know... because some anonymous a-hole is just sitting on her butt doing nothing in a strange land and living vicariously through you ahah. your bike is f'n hot.
  8. T

Grandpa-RockHopper

NOICE!! can't wait to see the rest of your progress! :D
  9. T

new to the forums...

Hello everybody! My name is Tracy. I'm a bike enthusiast from Portland, OR. I have ran a bike service shop out of my home for about 5 years now, tuning/adjusting/overhauling bikes and adding accessories and stuff of the like. I have recently (since joining The Irondelles) gotten into...
Back