Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

Tucker's Spaceliner Done , Done?

Re: Tucker's Spaceliner Build ( New tail lights) Wow! Thats really cool!
  2. F

COOLER CORONA FINISHED !!!

Re: COOLER CORONA more pics Just my .02 but I think you should ditch the reflecters on the wheels. Awesome bike!
  3. F

Hey rydr1!

Bummer. I'm going to stay away from that stuff.
  4. F

Beautiful day for a beach cruise

Thanks!
  5. F

Mutley (Done!)

Re: Mutley Cool plates! My wife and I were up in Put In Bay last weekend. Pretty close to your neck of the woods, yea?
  6. F

cheezy board tracker 6-20. more vintage stuff

Re: cheezy board tracker 6-12 bad news Bike is looking good, dude. Don't get discouraged.
  7. F

Beautiful day for a beach cruise

Cool rides, guys! Gary Mc, what type of seat is that and where can I get one?
  8. F

Some Rides I've Been Working on Lately

Agreed, it's a blast to ride to.
  9. F

'54 Jag -- Out of the build off...

Re: "StockRod6" Together (sort of) I'm not 100% sure of this, so someone else feel free to confirm or deny. The derailler you are using is for index shifting and you have a friction shifter. Try changing deraillers or your shifter. Do you have a grip shift you can try? Or any older derailler...
  10. F

Hey rydr1!

Cool bikes, man. What happened with the paint? To humid?
  11. F

Jc higgins

Wow, that whole front end set up is very cool! Love the lights and horn with the front fork-perfect!
  12. F

Some Rides I've Been Working on Lately

This is an old Firestone 500 frame I helped a buddy out with. He stripped and cleared the frame. We bent the fork. He added the seat, sissy bar and tires. I donated the h-bars from an old excercise bike. Now he's ridin low. phone2 026 by fastfix, on Flickr This is my roller. I built it as...
  13. F

Blue Bar Bruiser (New Pics 6/11) Now Green

Thanks, ideally I want the original to look good and be ridable. We'll see. The black one isn't bad but you're right the crash bar is better.
  14. F

Ok, long time since an update. I've had lots to do. Anyways, I have been working on this a little here and there. I stripped off the old paint using aircraft stripper, painted using Krylon's Hunter Green. I had it laying around, and I like it. Wheels are from an old Firestone 500 I stripped...
  15. F

phone2 028 by fastfix, on Flickr Fresh Paint phone2 030 by fastfix, on Flickr Some Parts phone2 031 by fastfix, on Flickr Rolling
  16. F

Frightliner

Great idea on the lenses. I've been looking for a solution like that too. Make sure you post detailed pics of that tank together. Thanks!
  17. F

COOLER CORONA FINISHED !!!

Re: COOLER CORONA ( bobber gaurd ? ) pics This is really a good looking bike! I like the color alot. But I agree that the chainguard needs broken up somehow. Maybe some pinstripes?
  18. F

My Bike , My City Cleveland, Ohio

Love that skyline. Nice bike as well.
  19. F

Re: Blue Bar Bruiser I wanted to recover it but that didnt turn out to well. So I may switch it out, I'm not sure yet. The top is pretty pitted, and it was welded underneath on one of the rails. Whoever welded it didn't fit it up very well so it's crooked. It's good enough but I may want...
Back