Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Nickname

1959 Columbia Torpedo

go for the green :!:
  2. Nickname

Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

import one :wink: europeans also take a heck lot of costs of shipping and taxes to get american bikes to europe :!:
  3. Nickname

1940?? swiss army bike (updated 7/23/10)

Re: 1940?? swiss army bike well i would have left it an army bike - but you have to like it :wink: ...and next time you can order your parts here: http://www.abteilung-cruiser.ch/shop/ :wink:
  4. Nickname

Firebikes Fluid by allRidestyle #2

seems like it works pretty well, i've seen it on several bikes :wink: the seat is a lepper "primus", dutch made and over here in germany you'll pay about 60 to 70 € :idea:
  5. Nickname

Low Standards

that's not weird, that's normal in europe :!: (at least it was until 30 years ago aor somting like that)
  6. Nickname

Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

my take on a boardtracker:
  7. Nickname

RCC - ver. 1.0 & 2.0!

keep the fenders or take off the rack :!:
  8. Nickname

My rides

cool bikes :!: ...the coaster looks with all the white lines like an old BMW: :wink:
  9. Nickname

THE EVIL 5 STAR SPLASH WITH NEW SET OF BARS

that's not the problem i thought of.... ...i thought the saw would be used as sprocket itself :wink: :roll: :oops:
  10. Nickname

Wonder if these fit a bicycle

i've seen a similar fork in a felt cruiser, so i think it fits or at least you can make it work when you fabricate spacers for it :wink:
  11. Nickname

THE EVIL 5 STAR SPLASH WITH NEW SET OF BARS

but when you kick back (for to brake for example) the "chainwheel" will act like a freewheel :shock: :!:
  12. Nickname

my self-build stretch-cruiser

some progress: i cut off the seat stays and replaced them with new ones following the line of the headtube so i got a little more flow on the frame :wink: i also made the leaf spring a little stronger and threw on some grips matching the rims :mrgreen: next i will do more or less the same to...
  13. Nickname

my self-build stretch-cruiser

some progress: i cut off the seat stays and replaced them with new ones following the line of the headtube so i got a little more flow on the frame :wink: i also made the leaf spring a little stronger and threw on some grips matching the rims :mrgreen: next i will do more or less the same to...
  14. Nickname

1st Rat build!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool! mayebe the coolest stingray I've ever seen :!:
  15. Nickname

Bottrop Kustom Kulture Show 2009 (Germany) VIDEO ADDED!

Re: Bottrop Kustom Kulture Show 2009 Germany Well, I think the most important fact about transporting Rat Rods on trailers is that most Rat Rods are not allowed to drive in german traffic. :idea: :wink: ...I guess I also gotta come to Bottrop next time. Friends of mine where there but I had...
  16. Nickname

German Bike ID help.......

it says "Olympia Muenchen" on the seat tube. the olympic summergames in Munich (german: "Muenchen") were 1972, so i think we can date the bike around that year :wink: edit: i'm just wondering, why a sturmey & archer hub was used in the back and not a fichtel & sachs :?
  17. Nickname

Say hello ..Are you human

I'm not human, i'm german :roll: :oops: :lol:
  18. Nickname

Slingshot "Done"

Re: Slingshot Great bike! I'm glad you finally grinded the blue paint off the stem :wink: @deorman: exept for one missing t it's correct :wink:
  19. Nickname

FBI Choppernation Part VIII July 2009

I think I'm going to Amsterdam this year, too :!: :mrgreen: ...can't wait :)
  20. Nickname

I hate painting so I'll build instead!

same here :!:
Back