Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Metal Militia

'82 Schwinn Sidewinder

Nice bike. Any updated pics?
  2. Metal Militia

Barn Find 64 American

He does good work. Nice bike.
  3. Metal Militia

ANN ARBOR SHOW & SWAP VIDEO

Nice video. Great show. Can't wait, definitely worth attending. Last Sunday in April.
  4. Metal Militia

Craigslist finds, and scrapyard saves! any info on these?

Some nice scores. I'm interested in the Mongoose wheels if you're parting it out. 8)
  5. Metal Militia

Free bone-yard looptail, what is it?

Raleigh-ish, Scorpion maybe. how about a closeup of the fork?
  6. Metal Militia

Coulda, Woulda...but Shoulda? - Goodyear Hwy. Patrol 24"

I would have brought it home with me. Cool little bike. 8)
  7. Metal Militia

Ann Arbor Classic Bicycle Show and Swap Meet

Loaded up and ready to roll. 8)
  8. Metal Militia

Schwinn and a Higgins

The paint is original, and the for looks like a 1997 or so Schwinn Cruiser. Nice score. 8)
  9. Metal Militia

Laguna cruiser....found!!!

Straight up awesome! Greatscore. 8)
  10. Metal Militia

A mess of a honey hole of bikes

Looks like it's an 80's GT Performer to me. Cool haul. Dew it to it! :D
  11. Metal Militia

1955 Schwinn Corvette all original

Single family owned since new. 1954 serial#, hub is dated 1-55. Appears to be complete and all original including the Schwinn Tornado tires.
  12. Metal Militia

NEW RRB "OLD BIKES RULE" SHIRT?????????

Sweet. I'll buy one. :D
  13. Metal Militia

Roadmaster delivery cycletruck auction find

Grabbed this on the drive home.
  14. Metal Militia

Thanks guys. I should have some more time to mess with it tomorrow. Snagged a couple of other things I'll post up too. :D
  15. Metal Militia

Picked this up at a farm auction Saturday. Don't know much about it, other than I knew I had to bring it home with me. Front hub and crank look blacked out, and wood block pedals, might be wartime.
  16. Metal Militia

1982 Schwinn Spitfire 20 inch.

Re: 1982 Schwinn Spitfire 20 inch. updated pic. I took a few minutes to make it rideable, and was informed by my boy that he had no interest in it. :( I have learned by now that what I think is cool, he doesn't automatically think is cool.
  17. Metal Militia

dissapointed joy

I take them off of the axle, clean, and oil them up. Usually gets them working again. If you sprayed it good with Dd40, and then tapped the cassette with a rubber mallet, that sometimes works too.
  18. Metal Militia

Thanks, I never chop anything without doing my research. Still don't have a solid plan yet.
  19. Metal Militia

Thanks. I was going to chop the fenders, but the more I look at it, the more they'll probably survive. I'm thinking stock parts, but new paint. I do have a girls donor bike just in case. It's in the project corner now, so hopefully I will get a start on it next month. My boy is six, and...
  20. Metal Militia

1952 Schwinn Spitfire 20 inch. Plucked off of c-list, tagged as a Bantam. Going to be a rat project for my boy.
Back