Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. buckchocolate

RUSTY ROADSTER...

little weekend build from spare parts...smoothest riding bike I've ever ridden, must be the seat!
  2. buckchocolate

my bikes.

mad skills...Great Stuff!!!
  3. buckchocolate

One Day Build...Instant Gratification...

THANKS Guys!...I have a much fun taking the pictures as I do building the bike...
  4. buckchocolate

One Day Build...Instant Gratification...

this bike went from Zero to RatRod in about 6 Hours...I had the chasis (the frame, the forks, the cranks and the fender) the rest is friction tape and spare parts...not so original, but old habits die hard...she runs great and it was a fantastic day for a bike ride today in the...
  5. buckchocolate

Who here is over 50?

haha...I thought everyone was over 50!?
  6. buckchocolate

Simplex Motorcycle Barn Find...Flat Track Racer

my buddy found this in an old downtown barn loft...I've been pissing around with it for about a year...#Ilovethisrustypieceofcrap...
  7. buckchocolate

LUKETHEJOKER

just flipped my Calendar to MAY...cool bike!
  8. buckchocolate

2014 RatRod Bike Calendar?...

have you heard from the Black Monark...love that Silver King!!!
  9. buckchocolate

I commit to buy two...
  10. buckchocolate

...will there be one?
  11. buckchocolate

"Sarge" mid 30s Army Bike finished...

calling it quits on this one...I'm happy with the end result, I hope to visit nearby Fort Knox for some better pictures soon...heres a link to the build... viewtopic.php?f=21&t=75722 THANKS for looking! Buck
  12. buckchocolate

New Build...Colson Army Bike...

Back working on the Army Bike...added a Chain Guard and I really like it...also took it for a spin today...now to work on the patina...
  13. buckchocolate

was just supposed to be a one night stand

nice...my favorite part is the RUST!
  14. buckchocolate

I dunno Carbon...but that inset in the fender needs a Chain Guard...I only have one and it sorta looks like a wing...very cool indeed but is it of a Military Style?...
  15. buckchocolate

Re: New Build...Army Bike... more progress on the Army Bike...swapped out the Fenders for another pair that I liked better...
  16. buckchocolate

Re: New Build...Army Bike... more progress today on the Army Bike... [/URL]
  17. buckchocolate

Re: New Build...Army Bike... haha..that's some Funny Stuff right there!...worked on mounting the headlight tonight...the cream Duro Bricks are soaking in a bath of Vinegar, Tea Bags and Rusty Steel Wool...also hit-up the Army Surplus today for some bags and straps...Rattle Cans the rest of the...
  18. buckchocolate

Re: New Build...Army Bike... psyched on my New Bars...Sanded and Painted...I hope they do hold, the Dowells run all the way from the front of the bars to the opening in the end...tight fit, had to hammer them in...they have JB Weld slathered throughout as well as the seam, if the seam cracks...
Back