Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Sum1

3rd Annual Fall Swap @ Vintage Bicycle Supply

i am only 3000 ft lower then blue and yeeeeeeeeeeeepp i will be there
  2. Sum1

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

93 more and i WIN (yes)
  3. Sum1

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

After reading 15 pages of comments from this build first off let me congradulate all builders there are some awesome bikes in this build and second "VOTE FOR SANJAYA"
  4. Sum1

"Lobotomy"

This is my first build and what a challenge it has been I changed bikes and with that came a huge change in plans I had to think long and hard and I asked meself "What is a ratrod?" So after watching the Saw series and some 80's horror flicks a large headache and a "LOBOTOMY" this is what I...
  5. Sum1

"lobotomy" (updated 7-27-11) fenders and knockoffs

i should be mounting headlight tonight we will see how it goes
  6. Sum1

i will have to try and find one i have a few days to look between that and a headlight i have my hand full
  7. Sum1

Re: "lobotomy" (updated 7-26-11) with shifter and brake here is another update i added fenders and knockoffs and at this point i am running out of stuff in my garage to throw on this thing
  8. Sum1

MuscleBeachChopper(ette)

very nice job and great job on the paint
  9. Sum1

Re: "lobotomy" (updated 7-26-11) with shifter and brake I will try and find the blade and see how it looks
  10. Sum1

Re: "lobotomy" (updated 7-25-11) so this bike has a nexus 3 speed with a free wheel so i needed to figure out how to put a brake and a shifter on it and the old paper cutter was collecting dust so i had to put it to good use and to mount the shifter i could not think of a better use for a...
  11. Sum1

Re: "lobotomy" (updated 7-25-11) here is some of the 54 chevy stuff i have been waiting to add i cut this out of the center of a 235 straight six valve cover
  12. Sum1

Re: "lobotomy" (updated 7-18-11) new handgrip ideas let me know what you think
  13. Sum1

Re: Gaskill's Hop Shop Presents: Jolene (done)

Re: Gaskill's Hop Shop Presents: Jolene I love the rat rod bikes that are more then an paint job trow on some tires and turn the handle bars upside down this is a true work of art and a true sign of craftsmanship, great job annd good luck in the voting
  14. Sum1

BEER RUN Blog photo of me riding BEER RUN in Costume

Re: BEER RUN - Knock off hub caps made from SURPRISE beer cans after looking at this build all i want to do is skate a half pipe and drink a beer good job king
  15. Sum1

Re: "lobotomy" (updated 7-18-11) riding this thing should be interesting we will see thanks for the name idea king
  16. Sum1

Re: Shelby with a Chevy twist "Chelby"(updated 7-11-11) i finally got time to start on the new frame and so far this is what i have come up with
  17. Sum1

Re: Shelby with a Chevy twist "Chelby"(updated 7-11-11) well after a night of very little production and load of new ideas i change from a shelby to schwinn so here is the new start
  18. Sum1

Re: Shelby with a Chevy twist "Chelby"(updated 7-11-11) it might be, but i like it
  19. Sum1

Re: Shelby with a Chevy twist "Chelby"(updated 7-11-11) So far this is my first idea for a front end the spring is off a 32 chevy
  20. Sum1

Re: Shelby with a Chevy twist "Chelby"(updated 7-8-11) i am trying to find some 24' mags if anyone has any leads
Back