Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. TechnicolorKid

How to Remove that Third Wheel

I've checked for screw or pin and none to be found. It's def rusted on for sure. I've been soaking it with Penetrating Oil for a bit but still won't budge. Going to keep at it though. It's strange that the wheel itself spins but won't come off the axel.
  2. TechnicolorKid

How to Remove that Third Wheel

Hi everyone! So I've been working away at this trike build. You may have seen my post in the Intro section but will post again. So far I've been stripping the entire bike to get it ready for paint and have been removing rust on everything. It's been going well except for the fact that the last...
  3. TechnicolorKid

Greetings from the Jersey Shore!

Yeah it is...but we don't use that as a reference here :21:.
  4. TechnicolorKid

Awesome build man! Thanks for the inspiration! Definitely going with the wood crate look for this one!
  5. TechnicolorKid

Hi guys! Been lurking around this site for some time and been getting an itch to start my own custom bike resto/build. I'm a total newbie here when it comes to bikes. Currently using a Trek Jazz bike that I took out of a dumpster. She's old, cheap, but tons of fun. She has suited me very well...
Back