Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Can Anyone Please Identify This Bike

Finally got it done. I'm gonna wait a while and get wider rims, possibly Felt cruiser rims. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. D

I need a headset to fit a head tube of 1 3/8 id.

Its actually around 34.9 or 35mm. I think the 1-1/8 cups will be to loose.
  3. D

I'm located in New York, but I have family in LA or I could send it to him if need be. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

I am trying to finish off my build but am having trouble locating a new chrome headset that will fit my bike. My head tube is 1 3/8 inside diameter and 1 1/2 outside. Does anyone know where i can acquire one. If all else fails I still have the original one I had powder coated but I don't like...
  5. D

LETS SEE YOUR ELGINS!

What size rims and tires do you have? I wanna do something very similar. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. D

Any sources for the wheels and 2 speed hub? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. D

Anyone have ideas on paint schemes? I'm gonna have it blasted and powder coated. Not sure if I want to go modern with loud colors or stay black with maybe red rims with whitewall tires. Would appreciate any ideas! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. D

It has a schwinn head badge that was affixed to it but the holes were off center. It was obviously put on by someone not factory. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. D

Everyone thank you for the feedback. I was hoping someone could identify the frame. I guess it probably some studio creation. Lol
  10. D

Hi all! Can someone please help me identify this bike. Not much is known about it except it was acquired by my cousin over 30 years ago while working at the studios in North Hollywood California. The Schwinn badge holes in the front are not perfectly straight, so that ruled out it being a...
Back