Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MotoMagz

FOUND Need shimano coaster brake arm

Hi I’m looking for a shimano cb-e110 brake arm.thanks
  2. MotoMagz

SOLD Polished 26”x67mm 100/135mm 3 spd Sturmey Disc

So I bought this set up for my vintage motorbike but..... the disc rotors are just tooo modern for my taste. Everything is New. I did mount a Electra tire on front wheel to see what it look like.. 26 x 67mm double wall polished, Bangle calipers,205mm rotors, sturmey 3 speed disc hub $350 shipped
  3. MotoMagz

SOLD Columbia ballooner

$150 pick up Macomb Mi.Still has its Original Goodyear 26x 2.125 tires holding air!
  4. MotoMagz

SOLD Project 346 tires

26x2.35 new tires that I installed on a set of Worksman wheels But never used.$85 tires only shipped
  5. MotoMagz

2 vintage balloon tire Schrader gauges

Not sure if they work or if they can but they are super cool.$23 shipped
  6. MotoMagz

Rare Bmx ,Prewar or Postwar Handlebars?

Posted on the Cabe but still looking forsome for sure on info on these bars,thanks
  7. MotoMagz

Strong rear drop stand spring return

very tuff rear dropstand. Once you slide it over axles you then wrap straps around bottom stays and it ain’t movin! Release lever to spring return stand to up position.$45 shipped
  8. MotoMagz

SOLD Fork trusses battery box chain guard

whats in the picture is what you will be getting. Battery box does not have original screws and missing some innerds.Truss missing a screw and chain guard was bare metal was rusting so through some paint on it.$45 Shipped PpFf
  9. MotoMagz

Fat tire Bottom Bracket & crank

This came on my coast cycle ruckus.It has not been used ..just removed ...for. SBP shift kit! How’s $25 Shipped Pp Ff
  10. MotoMagz

Worksman Rear Drum brake wheel

Sorry can’t do Chucks pricing! New 26” rear drum brake wheel with 11 gauge spokes ...strong wheel! single speed free wheel... Wheel is new and does have some light scratches and is dusty from storage. Axle nuts and freewheel are not original but work just fine! Thanks $200 Shipped wheel is...
  11. MotoMagz

SOLD Sturmey 90mm F&R Drum brake Worksman lots!

Nice used lot ....A set of Worksman 44mm clincher rims 24”.Sturmey front 90mm drum brake and rear 3 speed also 90mm drum brake laced with 11 gauge Worksman spokes. Then topped off with 2 sets of Felt 24x3” Thick Brick Tires. One set is a Patina cream and the other set is Black-little areas of...
  12. MotoMagz

SOLD Prewar long spring seat lucky 7 & Troxel Hardware

Seat,Lucky 7 Post and Troxel Hardware. Post and clamp are not original to seat but can be used together with a little muscle. I disassembled before pictures. Seat has 2 nuts that are not original and has 2 welded spots on rails. Was used all summer without any issues. $90 shipped PP or Postal MO
  13. MotoMagz

SOLD New 26x2.125 tire and tubes

1 set of 26x2.125 Beach Cruiser solid black tires, New slick design, Tires inflate up to 50 psi, Includes 2-26" bicycle Inner tubes, everything is new. $35 shipped
  14. MotoMagz

SOLD Sunlite new tires 24x2.4 & double leg kickstand

New Sunlite Tires cst cyclops pattern black walled with no stickers & stand was on bike and then removed right after never seen the road $40 shipped for All Thanks
  15. MotoMagz

SOLD Old school BMX

Hi this is almost a complete bike..Frame,bars and neck are 1978. seat post is black chromoly new with scratches that I’m not sure if they will buff out ....I’ve never had any black chromoly items. Fork Akisu Mongoose was used for a show and then removed.All blue items like tuffneck seatpost...
  16. MotoMagz

SOLD New Cst Cyclops Tire - 24 x 2.4

Just bought them and now I don’t need em! $25 plus actual shipping
  17. MotoMagz

SOLD Pile of Patina.... Barn variety

Take a look solid pieces, fenders are peaked and very straight. They were stored for a very long time in the loft of a barn.Id like to sell all together..except basket might not be worth the shipping cost. $95 shipped
  18. MotoMagz

Park Tools $22 shipped

Nice shape chain whip and a fork cutting guid used once...$22 shipped
  19. MotoMagz

SOLD Worksman Tires 24 and 26

Been hanging on to these but not going to use $25 Shipped each I have one 24x2.125 and one 26x2.125 no pairs! Both are new but alittle dirty.thanks
  20. MotoMagz

REDUCED 1-5 speed New Rear Worksman drum brake wheel

NEW 26x2.125 drum wheel with 1-6 speed freewheel. Heavy duty spokes on a nice chrome Worksman rim. I also have a New 26x2.125 tire from Worksman is included.$180 shipped PayPal Friends and family it will be shipped the following day except Sundays! Sorry,about dark pictures
Back