Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Johnny Razor

* Suicidal Tendencies * from Germany

Thanks ;-) Got too much ideas...I think there will be something really "...-kicking" about to be ready for the pedestrian zone ;-)
  2. Johnny Razor

I already got a black stretchcruiser and I wanted this ride to look like a "Bad-To-The-Bone Rat Rod"... So I think the rust fits great... Every 2nd bike you see is black ;-)
  3. Johnny Razor

Rat Bobber

Bad4ss Color + Bad4ss Grips = Bad4ss Bike One of my favorites...
  4. Johnny Razor

Hello from Germany! What do you think of this one? Everything bended, sawn and draged by HAND! I started designing the bike with an CAD construction program on my computer. After that I converted all measurements and cut out some templates out of an old desk top. Then I started heating the...
  5. Johnny Razor

Thx guys. Yes, that's a nice idea. In Germany there is a saying: "Wer rastet, der rostet." I think it would fit great...
  6. Johnny Razor

Hello from Germany! What do you think of this one? Everything bended, sawn and draged by HAND! I started designing the bike with an CAD construction program on my computer. After that I converted all measurements and cut out some templates out of an old desk top. Then I started heating the...
  7. Johnny Razor

BUILD OFF 3 DISCUSSION

Is it possible to take part with my already build bike??? Otherwise I will start another one 8)
  8. Johnny Razor

...HateCore 95% Done...

Some new pics... Still some parts missing... http://www.icepic.de/galerie/cbb/
  9. Johnny Razor

...HateCore 95% Done...

... One new pic ... A friend built the trike... More pictures will follow tomorrow. There are still a few things missing at both bikes... http://www.icepic.de/show/foto-0079.jpg/
  10. Johnny Razor

...HateCore 95% Done...

Thanx guys! I used salt acid, to get the rusty look. The missing 5% would be some nice details at the bar, some spikes for the "open" pipes and maybe another leather seat. The location for the fotos is in my garden. I hope I will finish it Saturday. An intro? Mmmmhhh....My name is Ben, I'm...
  11. Johnny Razor

...HateCore 95% Done...

Hi guys! What do you think of this one? Everything bended, sawn and draged by HAND! There a still some cool details missing at the bar and some ornaments. I have sprayed the whole frame, fork and bar with acid, to get a nice Rat and rusty look. Some other parts, for example the spikes and...
Back